Pleban Girls Party: Are you lonesome tonight?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
YourWildHorses said:

Hi Dazz!! :wave: That will be so exciting for you if you get to meet them finally at the tv studio!!! :hyper:

:hug: :up:

I've met Adam & Larry already :drool: :drool: eDGE tOO :hug:

If nothing else "ALL" i have to do is meet and hopefully get a PHOTO w Bono {AAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!} A Hug ;/or a kiss would be near :faint:
but I DO want to apologize to Edge...... :drool: :drool:

ANd I really want to haVE MY PHOTO TAKEN WITH EACH OF THEM!

Last edited:
DIANE!!!!

Yes I just read your letter before i got onto Inf......

I understand a crazy job {when I was a FREELANCER in commercial art}

I don't know about sat....yet.............. since i have at least 3 oppurtunities to meet B for the first time:drool: and the other guys again:drool: hopefully for pictures!!!!!!!!
...... I might give Sat aftertnoon a rest and go to Art Class........ But return later in the eve......after the show.........

if you're not so concerned about hopping on the very first LIRR train after the show...i'll probably be hanging out afterwards...... we could possibly meet there outside MSG......

:huh: I'mm beginning to get :hyper: re their near arrival {mentioned last thread i think!} and :crazy: because I have no tix yet.
I just finished working out with my sis about looking for tix for her......even though we aren't proabavbly going to go togther.

dazzledbylight said:

:hug : :up :

I've met Adam & Larry already :drool : :drool : eDGE tOO :hug :

If nothing else "ALL" i have to do is meet and hopefully get a PHOTO w Bono {AAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!} A Hug ;/or a kiss would be near :faint :
but I DO want to apologize to Edge...... :drool : :drool :

ANd I really want to haVE MY PHOTO TAKEN WITH EACDH ODF THWEM!

Good luck getting photos Dazz :hug:

Wild i was thinking of TO today and our "sightseeing day" the CN tower

:drool:

:lmao:

YourWildHorses said:
Oh that's right Dazz! It's just Bono you have to meet - was forgetting! I'm so hyper after seeing that delectable new pic of B with his shirt wide open&which he's almost wearing!!!! :ohmy: :drool: :combust:

"just"..........!!??!!!:drool: :drool: :drool:

I've ONLY been trying sooooo hard for yrs now!

And I know poor wild's miss-ups :hug: WH

where's this new photo?!!!

YourWildHorses said:
Did you 2 go up the CN tower Jem? You're sooooo lucky if you did! I'm dying to see something that is such a size!!!! :ohmy: :giggle: :whistle:

Oh you might be meeting Diane Dazz? I was thinking of that&had wondered if you both might arrange a meet up! :D

we're going try :up:

it'll be my 2nd meeting with a Pleban {meet Miroslava in may beofre& after show} if we met up. I also met at Brokkyln ?? LostintheWoods {NOT.... moon}

dazzledbylight said:
DIANE!!!!

:huh: I'mm beginning to get :hyper: re their near arrival {mentioned last thread i think!} and :crazy: because I have no tix yet.
I just finished working out with my sis about looking for tix for her......even though we aren't proabavbly going to go togther.

good luck getting tix hun :hug:

if you get desperate and wnat GA tix go for ETS if you can afford it, ever ETS ticket ive had i got scanned in 100% record :rockon: :drool:

Back
Top Bottom