Pleban Girls Party: Are you lonesome tonight?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
WildHoney said:

:yes : :yes : :yes :

i miss having a shower :sad: :sad:

but i cant afford one due to to much stalking :sigh: but im going house/flat hunting on friday, so im looking for a house with a shower

:lmao:

OMFG i just remember a shower in Boston and Manchester, Radisson showers are

:drool:

goes to check out both bathrooms on websites :reject:

YourWildHorses said:
You just want to say the same as Wild did didn't you Jem? Well, same here!!!! :eek:hmy : :drool :

I want to :censored : him sooooo bad!!!! :evil : :tongue : :combust : :combust :

:yes: i do :evil:

:drool: :drool: :drool:

:laugh:

hes way to hawwwwwwwwwwwwwt

SG :hug:

ok to all the new arrivals in thread, who wants one of my DVD's i filmed in Chicago, its lil clips of part of the gig

YourWildHorses said:
Hi SG!!!! :wave : :hug :

It looks as if Wild, Jem&myself have managed to revive the PGP back to normality with all our talk of wanting to :censored : B! :eek:hmy : :combust :

Horny Brits (plus the departed Sami and VP and newlyish arrived Diane have achieved this)

and such fun we've had doing it :drool:

Diane good luck meeting adam :hug:

Me and WIld HAVE to meet B properly in Boston in December, or i'll cry again :reject::lol:

Ok, this picture is threatening to inspire some seriously filthy writing on my part :combust:

VMA.jpg

ZoobonoOffstageColor87.jpg

:cute:

:hug: Hi Jem, Susan, Wild, Dazz, Sami, diane and Kat..... am I right? Is that who's here? :confused: :reject: I need to stop and take a deep breath, and bother actually taking the time to understand what I'm reading and looking at

Will do that in a mo Jem! :wink: thanks!

SG! That is a scrummy pic!!!!! :combust: :combust: :combust:

I saw that on one of the Pleba threads&someone did say they'd love to be stuck in the middle of that! Yep, me too! :yes: :combust: :combust:

Hi Dazz!! :wave: That will be so exciting for you if you get to meet them finally at the tv studio!!! :hyper:

sami0201 said:
:eek:hmy : U2 is gonna be on Conan for AN HOUR!!! (on the Interference homepage) :hyper : :hyper :

:hyper: so excited for you all in USa/canada

ive seen a few links DG has put up, hes funny :laugh:

and U2 being on :drool: :drool: :hyper: hope B opens his shirt again :combust:

yes i think that deserves a few perves at work tommorow, might have t take the hand sanitizer to work if i do that though

:ohmy:

:lmao:

Back
Top Bottom