Pleban Girls Party: Are you lonesome tonight?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
VintagePunk said:
Jem!!!! :hug: How are ya? :)

Sami!!! :hug: Been trying to get some work done. Have a million things on my To Do list, so I've been tackling some of them. Today I spent doing school work. :rockon:

I'm looking on that site to see if I can find the rankings, but I can't understand Dutch. :sad:

VPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP :hug::hug:

ive made some DVDS of my footage from Chicago :drool: :hyper: do you and sarah wnat a copy each or will one between you do? also can i send a copy for Bri and you give it to her if/when you see her when you gals go to see October at that gig theyre doin gnear her house?

well done catching up with schoolwork :rockon:

bonoishot said:

VPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP :hug::hug:

ive made some DVDS of my footage from Chicago :drool: :hyper: do you and sarah wnat a copy each or will one between you do? also can i send a copy for Bri and you give it to her if/when you see her when you gals go to see October at that gig theyre doin gnear her house?

well done catching up with schoolwork :rockon:

Thanks so much!!! :hug: One copy for both of us should be fine, I don't want you to go to too much trouble. :) And I'd be happy to get a copy to Bri!

Hey girls:wave:

Too much too tell about my week...I am still on my high from the show lastnight! WOW:drool:

How is everyone?

sami0201 said:

Go you!! :rockon: that's more than I can say for myself :reject:

I think I may stay home from school tomorrow to study more for a test I'm not ready for :reject: :sigh:

But didn't I read that tomorrow is a holiday for you?? It's okay to stay home then. When I was in high school, I looked for any excuse to stay home. :lol:

VintagePunk said:

But didn't I read that tomorrow is a holiday for you?? It's okay to stay home then. When I was in high school, I looked for any excuse to stay home. :lol:

:lol: well techincally it is a Jewish holiday and I'm Jewish (I don't get why we don't have off, all of my friends in NY are off tomorrow too) but my family doesn't do anything to celebrate the holidays so there is really no reason for me to stay home :shrug:

The teachers know that a bunch of kids will be staying home..and we do have a late start (10:30) tomorrow anyway so I just might stay home. I'd rather get a good grade on my quiz and miss one day of school. It's for psych and I need to raise my grade 2 points by next Wednesday to get an A in the class!

VintagePunk said:

Thanks so much!!! :hug: One copy for both of us should be fine, I don't want you to go to too much trouble. :) And I'd be happy to get a copy to Bri!

Ok no i have some burned already, if you PM me your addy i'll send it of ASAP :hyper:

ive already watched it about 6 times :drool: andi only burned them last night

:reject: :lol:

Yay Bri will be so excited :hyper:

sami0201 said:

:lol: well techincally it is a Jewish holiday and I'm Jewish (I don't get why we don't have off, all of my friends in NY are off tomorrow too) but my family doesn't do anything to celebrate the holidays so there is really no reason for me to stay home :shrug:

The teachers know that a bunch of kids will be staying home..and we do have a late start (10:30) tomorrow anyway so I just might stay home. I'd rather get a good grade on my quiz and miss one day of school. It's for psych and I need to raise my grade 2 points by next Wednesday to get an A in the class!

:yes: stay home and study for your test, it will be worth it to get your grade up :hug:

GG's Chicago Photos

014_14_0002.jpg

013_13_0002.jpg

009_09_0002.jpg

007_07_0002.jpg

WildHoney said:

:lol:

They now think of me as a crazy perverted gal who gets mad when U2 are not respected and is obsessed with Bono and his HD

:hyper: I think they like me :laugh:

:lmao:

today I was driving home and Stuck In A Moment came on the radio, and I was in my driveway but I stayed in the car and listened to it until it ended :reject: Even though I could listen to it any time in the house :lol:

WildHoney said:

I know :hyper:

I see if i can change format on mine , what programs do you have?

my main ones are windows media player, real player JASC animation shop and Roxio DVD maker thingy

awww thanks :love::hug:

i dont know why it wont open though, i dont normally have a problam with AVi files :shrug:

those are such cute pictures!!!! :love: My girls are so hot :flirt:

GG is all the way on the left (I think?) and who is all the way on the right? :reject: I've only seen a few pictures of everyone before

Back
Top Bottom