Pleban Girls Party - Applied Chemistry + Bono = Hawt!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Sad_Girl said:
No, trust me, they're more trouble than they're worth! :lol:

haha, ok

then I just want money

and lots of it

in my hands right now

goulet!
519951919d815cba21m6ky.jpg

dazzledbylight said:

good :hug:

I just read about you getting your study together but having to wait for thr comp guy :tsk:

funny, i was thinking about it a few weeks back........:hmm: thinks 'what ever happen to that study VP was gonna do?'

Yeah, with things happening, it got a little late in the fall, so we postponed it till this term. It's a little frustrating, but it'll get done eventually. :)

Dude, everyone just suddenly showed up :ohmy:

DId someone send out some sort of pleban mating call? :eyebrow:

VP :clonelove: :hug:
How are ya hun?

SG :hug: :love:
How was the sledding? No injuries I hope.

Sami! :hug: I wanna see the pic that shows the haircut you can't see! :happy:

Sarah, congrats on the test!

And hello to anyone I've missed!

circa1992 said:

:lmao:

Saying as I'm too lazy to read back in the thread or whatever, how was your haircut?

:lol: It's so pretty :love:

And this was the first time I went to this guy, and he was soooo amazing :bow: He was so precise and it took such a long time...and he like didn't just cut while I was sitting in the chair, he had me stand up so he can cut and had me like lean over and sit on the edge of the chair :laugh: It was so weird :huh: But it came out really good so I guess he knows what he's doing!

And I could have SWORN he was gay because no one can be that good looking and be like him and be straight because he would be too perfect...so I saw this framed picture of a really hot guy on his counter thing and I figured it was a boyfriend or something but then he told me it was his son!! :lmao: :lmao: :combust: :reject:

~BrightestStar~ said:
Dude, everyone just suddenly showed up :ohmy:

DId someone send out some sort of pleban mating call? :eyebrow:

VP :clonelove: :hug:
How are ya hun?

SG :hug: :love:
How was the sledding? No injuries I hope.

Sami! :hug: I wanna see the pic that shows the haircut you can't see! :happy:

Sarah, congrats on the test!

And hello to anyone I've missed!

*blows conch shell*

PLEBAns ASSSSSSSSSSSEEEEEEEEEEEMMMMMBBBBBBBLLLLEEEEEE!!!

Bri :hug: :clonelove:

SG, tried to tell you last night, but I think you were gone - it's really exciting that you're applying for the mission - I'll keep my fingers crossed for you. :)

dazzledbylight said:
jo........

move to nyc......we got lotsa libraries :lol:

we can talk u2, politicss & play Air Gutair together ! :lol::wink:

And give up my office's view of the back end of the site of this year's Super Bowl?

:ohmy:

I wonder how quickly could I pack? :hmm:

:giggle:

Jeffy has a cold :sad: so we stayed in today; wrapped up in warm blankets, napped a little, watched a couple of movies and a LOT of Spongebob :D

Worked on identifying his numbers and writing them, and ate waaaay too many cookies :wink:

Thanks for the support you guys! I'm nervous but in a good way :yes:

sami0201 said:
:lmao: LMP :love:

You can't see my hair in the picture, really :wink:

what part of your body were you taking a picture of?

was it a "Send to Larry" picture? :wink:

Sad_Girl said:
Jeffy has a cold :sad: so we stayed in today; wrapped up in warm blankets, napped a little, watched a couple of movies and a LOT of Spongebob :D

Worked on identifying his numbers and writing them, and ate waaaay too many cookies :wink:

Thanks for the support you guys! I'm nervous but in a good way :yes:

how old is Jeffy?

Spongebob pretty much owns too :rockon:

*list of things that own so far: Ziggy Stardust and the Spiders from Mars and Spongebob Squarepants*

Back
Top Bottom