Pleban Girls Party - Applied Chemistry + Bono = Hawt!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Well, it sorta is my fault, I guess. :sigh: He and I were working together in the summer/early fall, then after all the stuff that went on in the fall (my mom's health, dealing with the accident-related stuff, then Sarah's uncle's death), it was getting late in the term, so my advisor gave permission for me to wait till this term to get started again. I only contacted the computer guy on the weekend...and the beginnings of terms are always busy for him. Still, it's frustrating, and I think a week and a half is a bit much. :|

Our dept. hands out a mass testing booklet with various common psychological tests on it (BDI and CES-D for depression, BAI and SCBAI for anxiety, etc.) to students in intro classes at the beginning of each term. This is where the one participant pool that I'll be using comes from. So, a few more might trickle in late, but I'd think the majority are in now. :|

Sad_Girl said:
VP - I know you're busy, and this is silly, really, but did you ask Sarah about names for the new baby? Sim Sarah is about to Pop - I can't play with their house until I have a name

Oh no!! :reject: Hang on...

Dylan for a boy, and...we're thinking... :lol:

I asked her a few days ago, and then I asked her when she got home today, but she's starting exams tomorrow and got busy. She's gonna look at baby name sites for a minute...

It's hardly your fault that all the stuff was going on in september. :hug:
Well....it'll get done when it gets done I suppose. Hoepfully sooner rather than later.
If I actually qualified, I'd volunteer. :lol:

At my uni, they don't really test us. They just offer extra credit for volunteering, and then you go sign up for experiments that interest you. Once you get there you can be disqualified tho....do maybe they test you then...I dunno.

:lol: It's no emergency or anything, VP - like I said, I know you're busy.

And Bri's right; life got in the way, but that doesn't put any blame on you as if you were responsible :hug:

For a girl, it can be Norah, and she's changed her mind for a boy, she wants Christian, now. :lol:

She's not thrilled about these choices, but she needs to get to bed for her exam in the morning. Otherwise, she'd devote hours and hours to choosing names for her pretend online children. :wink:

~BrightestStar~ said:
It's hardly your fault that all the stuff was going on in september. :hug:
Well....it'll get done when it gets done I suppose. Hoepfully sooner rather than later.
If I actually qualified, I'd volunteer. :lol:

At my uni, they don't really test us. They just offer extra credit for volunteering, and then you go sign up for experiments that interest you. Once you get there you can be disqualified tho....do maybe they test you then...I dunno.

Actually, when I was testing my webpages on the weekend, I had to run through my study about 11 times (and if you're doing it properly, for real, it takes approx. an hour)...I was thinking of coming on here and asking if you girls would like to help. :lol:

Thanks Bri and SG, I'm sure I'll muddle through somehow. :hug:

Oh crap. Now Norah is no good. It clashes with her other pretend child's name. :| :lol:

She wants Fiona for a girl, now. 5 minutes ago that was no good, because there was a Fionan in the previous game.

See what I have to live with, her indecision? :madwife:

VintagePunk said:
For a girl, it can be Norah, and she's changed her mind for a boy, she wants Christian, now. :lol:

She's not thrilled about these choices, but she needs to get to bed for her exam in the morning. Otherwise, she'd devote hours and hours to choosing names for her pretend online children. :wink:

:lmao: well, I can't blame her; I love putting together names :) has she seen all the updates?

VintagePunk said:

Actually, when I was testing my webpages on the weekend, I had to run through my study about 11 times (and if you're doing it properly, for real, it takes approx. an hour)...I was thinking of coming on here and asking if you girls would like to help. :lol:

Thanks Bri and SG, I'm sure I'll muddle through somehow. :hug:

Oh crap. Now Norah is no good. It clashes with her other pretend child's name. :| :lol:

She wants Fiona for a girl, now. 5 minutes ago that was no good, because there was a Fionan in the previous game.

See what I have to live with, her indecision? :madwife:

If you need a hand I'm more than happy to help! :hug:
Just let me know :)

and :lmao: at Sarah

Thanks :hug: Between Sarah and I, we got the testing done in a day, we kept taking turns. The output matched the input :happy: and there were literally only two minor changes to make to one of the html files. So, once he's ready to put it up in its final form, I'll be good to go. :)

If either of you are curious as to what it's like, let me know in the next few days, and I can give you the url and a login id and password. Once it's up for real, no one's allowed to access it except me and the participants.

~BrightestStar~ said:
I mock Sarah..yet I'd prob be twice as bad. :reject: :laugh:

Sad_Girl said:
:lmao: It's a big decision! :wink:

Sarah's all like :hmm: I don't know... :confused:

And I'm :| It's a pretend animated computer game baby. In the grand scheme of things, NOT a big deal, pick anything and get to bed for your exam :madwife:

Although when it was my pretend computer baby, it WAS a big deal. :reject: I think I spent most of an evening looking up names. :shh:

VintagePunk said:

Sarah's all like :hmm: I don't know... :confused:

And I'm :| It's a pretend animated computer game baby. In the grand scheme of things, NOT a big deal, pick anything and get to bed for your exam :madwife:

Although when it was my pretend computer baby, it WAS a big deal. :reject: I think I spent most of an evening looking up names. :shh:

:lmao: :yes:

:yawn:

All right, I have Jeffy tomorrow and odds are good he'll want to go sledding again, and I am not in good shape, climbing up the hill is hard work :reject:

I'm going to get some sleep :hug: Sweet dreams ladies

Night SG :hug: :heart:

And I wanted to tell you how incredibly exciting your mission application is!! I'll keep my fingers crossed for you :hug:

Bri, don't feel obligated to look at it, or anything. It's probably only exciting to me. :lol: But I sent you what you need to get in now, because I'll forget otherwise.

Back
Top Bottom