Pleban Girls Party - Applied Chemistry + Bono = Hawt!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
~BrightestStar~ said:

So do I.:love:

Don't ask about the tattoo on my arse.
It doesn't actually say I :heart: Bono.

:shifty :

:shh :

:wink :

:hmm:
I'm Urkel like.
Edge loves Urkel.
Edge will love me.
We will be close.

Edge is close to Bono.
Bono is close to edge.
I will be close to Bono.

:hyper: :drool:

:lol: See, being Urkel-like has it's advantages after all :drool: :happy:

~BrightestStar~ said:

:hmm:
I'm Urkel like.
Edge loves Urkel.
Edge will love me.
We will be close.

Edge is close to Bono.
Bono is close to edge.
I will be close to Bono.

:hyper: :drool:

sugar7.jpg

:wave: Hey Weldy

sami0201 said:
I love studying this stuff in psych...dreams and consciousness and hypnosis and stuff :love: Soo interesting

Wow....that's interesting Sami.....speaking of dreams....I dreamt that me and Larry starred in a buddy-buddy type movie and then winning some MTV Movie Awards (I think it was Best Onscreen Duo and me for breakthrough female performance)

:lol: Weldy

Bri- you know how you always say you don't sleep? Well straight from my text: "Sleep deprivation studies have established a need for sleep, although sleeplessness is not particularly harmful" :happy: :wink:

Ok that kind of contradicts itself :laugh:

Sleep? What's that? :scratch:

:lol:

Yes...umm..perhaps they hadn't slept when they wrote it? :eyebrow:

Personally, I'm sure that the logic of my posts takes a steep decline and the randomness increases steadily after I have been sleepless for close to 20 hours....
I'm sure there's plenty of evidence around here....:uhoh:

:reject:

sami0201 said:
:lol: Weldy

Bri- you know how you always say you don't sleep? Well straight from my text: "Sleep deprivation studies have established a need for sleep, although sleeplessness is not particularly harmful" :happy: :wink:

Ok that kind of contradicts itself :laugh:

:yes: :p 'We need to sleep. But if we don't, it won't hurt us."

:lol: Bri

"Lack of sleep causes only minor changes in the body's physiological and biochemical functioning. There is some deterioration in the performance of lengthy tasks, especially if they are repetitious and boring. But if the task is interesting, or if the subject is encouraged to do his or her best, sleep deprivation does not impair performance. Intellectual abilities and problem-solving abilities show almost no change."

:tongue: :wink:

Really?
That's actually rather intersting.

Altho I maintain, chat with me while I'm pulling an allnighter....
I obviously defy the norm. :wink:

:lol:

There was an interesting discussionn the other day about sleep. Some were talking about some theory where you sleep for an hour every four (perhaps it was 6?) hours. You sleep less (per day) but feel more refreshed.
But...then someone said that someone actually tried to do this, but over a prolonged time, the lack of REM sleep resulted in them going a lil offbalance....:uhoh:

:eek: OooooooOoohhhh now!

here comes dazz........doing her dazzy-Netcafe thang!

OMG! :drool:
some simdazz & {and one of my fav B's} SimJTHBono cuddling loving at last!
:bow: :bow: :bow: Thanks SG!

you be making me a {:reject: ridiculously <sits down near VP> } Happy Camper!!!

If I wasn't so tired here..........I went home for some quik cleaning at 5P, then went back to MKanhattan to meet a friend by 6PM for a free movie, THEN went home with her on the same subway line into Brookln {she gets off a few stops later}, THEN stopped & debated going back INTO Manhttn a THIRD time in case something extra interesting hapening on the sims..........

see LAST time I left my friend to go home {not that she minds traveling alone} herself while I went to the net! I figured since she was treatinbg me AGAIN -- it'd be rude to do that to her again!

and I was right! :hyper: to return1

YaY!!!!!! 4
simjem & popB!
simdiane & PopA!
simbaby Eleanor & dallasdad!
simbaydarcy {playing kids music} w edgedaddy!
all :heart:s

Last edited:
Bri
Interesting :hmm:

Yeah, what I'm reading now is that they tried to see what would happen if people got no REM sleep and didn't get to dream, and the people would become weird and irritable. Then when they were allowed to sleep normally again they would spend much more time than normal in the REM state

oh yes I was going to finish saying.........

IF I wasn't sooooo tired I'd probably have SIGHED OUTLOUD here in the cafe at/for simdz & simjthb!!!!! :lsugh:

but i can tell you my face my not look like the last pic of simdazz's little 'encounter' but i suuuure feel like it on the inside!

thanks sooooo much sg and my time is up in half a min.....what a nice image to go to sleep with!

and :ohmy: :lol: simsami & poplarry oh dear........:hug:

russty hang in there sweetie..as Adam's shirt says

"every little thing is gonna be ALRIGHT!

extra hug

Bri, Sami, SG :hug: Hi/bye Dazzled :hug:

Bri, yeah, he said that he's got meetings the rest of this week, and then if I haven't heard from him again by next Wed, to e-mail him again and remind him. :| Arrrrgh. :scream: And this term, it seems that the number of P's in the participant pool is exceptionally low, around 580, and that there are 80-something studies currently being run in the dept., and I need 130 - 140 of them myself, and I need to get them before they're all used up. :grumpy: :sad:

:( :hug:

I don't know how the set up the participants. But if they do it like at my uni, perhaps all the people just haven't signed up yet?

And that's not fair. :| When time is an isssue like that, and if it won't take much of his time, there's no reason why he can't try and squeeze you in. Haven't you been waiting on him for awhile?

VP - I know you're busy, and this is silly, really, but did you ask Sarah about names for the new baby? Sim Sarah is about to Pop - I can't play with their house until I have a name

Back
Top Bottom