Pleban Girls Party - Anytime You Need A Friend

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

WildHoney

Blue Crack Distributor
A REAL Life PLEBAn and proud of it....YES we are R
I think this song is very apt for our special bond :hug:

When your sad
When your feeling low
When your hurt
And don't know where to go
Think of me. there i'll be
Anytime you need a friend

When your down
And your luck runs out
Or if your in trouble or in doubt
It's Ok..turn my way

All our lives
Anywhere we are
Just reach out I'll
Never be to far
Come what mayWhen your scared
I will stay with you
When you feel your fallin'
I'll lift you
When your heartbreaks I'll
Ease your aches,
Whatever it takes I'm in
There I'll stay

When you need a friend
Come what may, there i'll stay
Now until the very end

2.gif
So sweet :heart:

:hug: Wild :hug: Weldy :hug: Thora

Last edited:
WildHoney said:
Gav :tsk:

NI knows better :lol: , Mind you anyone that knows me knows not to start me off by slagging Bono , i just go :blahblah: :blahblah: back at them and i won't shut up

I just give them a " You even try and slag Bono off and you'll have me to deal with" look :angry:

I haven't really gotten any of those slagger types.....just the type that ask questions about the band and stuff

WildHoney said:

SG :hug:

Maybe Gav's to blame for that :giggle: :heart:

He's been known to have that effect on me :laugh:

Luckily he wasn't serious about Bono, he was just repeating a joke more than anything - he's curious about the band - and although he isn't a psycho-fan like some of us :shifty: he has picked up on some things about them - like he was saying he'd heard a live radio broadcast around the time they released HTDAAB and he thought (Just from having listened to that like hour long segment) that their secret to success was the chemistry the four of them had together, the way they played off of each others personalities

I was like 'exactly!' then I had to force myself to calm down and not go on a tangent :p

One of the first questions i asked NI before i went out with him was "Do you like U2 "

He already knew i was a fan :shifty:

I danced and sang to U2 songs ( off JT and R&H ) :reject: on my own in pubs.. :drunk:

He now needs to know how many gigs he can go to when the tour is announced , needs a copy of the new albums and was over the moon to meet most of them in September :happy: :hyper:

WildHoney said:
One of the first questions i asked NI before i went out with him was "Do you like U2 "

He already knew i was a fan :shifty:

I danced and sang to U2 songs ( off JT and R&H ) :reject: on my own in pubs.. :drunk:

He now needs to know how many gigs he can go to when the tour is announced , needs a copy of the new albums and was over the moon to meet most of them in September :happy: :hyper:

A true convert :happy: a perfect Pleban husband :yes: :wink:

WildHoney said:

That's ok then , neither do i :wink:

You'd never find me doing any of those Psycho-fan stunts :no:

:whistle:

:shifty:

of course not - because to find you doing those syunts, I would have to be there, too. :shifty: which I wouldn't :shifty:

that would be my alter-ego - Groupie-girl :p

Sad_Girl said:

of course not - because to find you doing those syunts, I would have to be there, too. :shifty: which I wouldn't :shifty:

that would be my alter-ego - Groupie-girl :p

:lol:

And i'm PLEBAgirl
2.gif

I change in vending machines and can blow all other GAers out of the elipse with a :kiss:

And i can stare at Bono and put him in a trance ( or maybe that's just my camera flashing in his face :reject: )

And my secret weapon, a bottle of HS :lmao:

Back
Top Bottom