Pleban Girls Party - Anytime You Need A Friend

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
VintagePunk said:
She was feeling well enough to call me and taunt me this morning that this incredibly hot therapist I noticed yesterday morning came in to work with her today. :lol:

Is he single? Is she interested in him? :giggle:

jobob said:

Is he single? Is she interested in him? :giggle:

She'd better not be, I saw him first! :madwife: Yes, he's single...I asked my sister-in-law, a nurse who works at that hospital. :shifty:

He's also 23. :shh:

But omg. :drool:

Seriously, it's not all that often that I see a guy and think that he's hot. Really. I'm not that easily impressed...it's usually isn't till I get to know them that I think that...but he's breathtakingly gorgeous. :drool:

VintagePunk said:

She'd better not be, I saw him first! :madwife: Yes, he's single...I asked my sister-in-law, a nurse who works at that hospital. :shifty:

He's also 23. :shh:

But omg. :drool:

Seriously, it's not all that often that I see a guy and think that he's hot. Really. I'm not that easily impressed...it's usually isn't till I get to know them that I think that...but he's breathtakingly gorgeous. :drool:

:lol:

That's awesome! :D

He's blond, which is unusual for me, I'm not really into blond guys. Has anyone ever seen that Take Home Chef show? He looks kinda like that guy, except with a slightly smaller frame.

Yeah, I had a lot of opportunity to check him out yesterday, he was walking a patient from the next room up and down the hall multiple times yesterday, teaching him how to use crutches properly. :cute:

Thora! :hug:

Night Drea :hug:

VP :hug: I'm all right

I actually have to get going to bed - I was just sending out some PM's for valentines day :shifty:

I'm glad to hear things seem to be smoothing out for your mom :heart: How's Sarah handling everything?

Sad_Girl said:
VP :hug: I'm all right

I actually have to get going to bed - I was just sending out some PM's for valentines day :shifty:

I'm glad to hear things seem to be smoothing out for your mom :heart: How's Sarah handling everything?

She's been great, has been a huge support to me. :heart: After she'd been to the hospital several days in a row with me, I told her she didn't have to come, she could stay home if she wanted. She said "I'm not going for you, you know, I'm going because I want to see my grandmother...it isn't ALWAYS about you."

:lol:

Sweet dreams! :hug:

The heating pad calls. :drool: See you girls later. :hug:

VintagePunk said:

She's been great, has been a huge support to me. :heart: After she'd been to the hospital several days in a row with me, I told her she didn't have to come, she could stay home if she wanted. She said "I'm not going for you, you know, I'm going because I want to see my grandmother...it isn't ALWAYS about you."

:lol :

Sweet dreams! :hug :

The heating pad calls. : drool: See you girls later. : hug:

:lol: Sarah :hug:

:hug: I'm off to bed - I hope you get some rest VP - You and your family are still in my prayers :heart: you know how to get ahold of me whenever if you feel like chatting

Drea - :shifty: what? :angel: :p

VintagePunk said:
We've had it since this morning. We're under a storm warning and a snowsquall warning. We've gotten probably a foot, although it's so windy with blowing snow, it's hard to tell. Bri's area is supposed to get over two feet...It's not supposed to stop till sometime tomorrow. :yikes:

And the best part of it all is, that my school has yet to call a snow day.

The entire freaking city is already closed, but not us.

Bastards. :happy:

They just want me to have to wake up at 5:30. :mad:

PS. Glad to hear your mom's doing so much better VP. :hug::heart:

:shifty:

Well Bri, if you want to go to school, you can send the snow my way......

:drool: snow *wants*

:scream: why do I live in the rainiest country in the bloody world? Holland sucks on the weather front! :grumpy:

Back
Top Bottom