Pleban Girls Party - Anytime You Need A Friend

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
British import cds seem to play over here just fine - I think it's just dvds that have that problem :wink: Finished the cd(s), did you? *g*

I wanted to send him one I bought from a store but I don't know if it will work :hmm:

Hi Bri :hug: What did you eat? :yikes: :uhoh:

:lol:

how are you. otherwise? Get anything in the mail yet? :shifty:

Drea said:
British import cds seem to play over here just fine - I think it's just dvds that have that problem :wink: Finished the cd(s), did you? *g*

good point - I have a few imports -

in fact that reminds me of a friend of mine who had like 500 imported CD's that his brother lost when he borrowed his car :yikes: :lol:

Sad_Girl said:
I wanted to send him one I bought from a store but I don't know if it will work :hmm

Hi Bri :hug: What did you eat? :yikes: :uhoh

:lol:

how are you. otherwise? Get anything in the mail yet? :shifty

If it doesn't, he'll just have to bring it back and return it. :sexywink:

We were at Swiss Chalet.....and the Swedish Muppet Chep wielding a knife seemed safer to hang around.

Seriously, this guy should be in movies.
Or on the 6 oclock news. :yikes:

And I'm good! Today turned out to be a pretty nice day, indeed.
IMed with an old friend I haven't talked to in a few years. Caught up with some of my friends in the programme. Met Norman Bates...

And I got mail :hyper: :love:

And an autograph!!!!! :hyper:

~BrightestStar~ said:

If it doesn't, he'll just have to bring it back and return it. :sexywink:

Today I said I shouldn't talk too long and he said 'yeah - you need to save your money so you can get your ass over here' :p

~BrightestStar~ said:

We were at Swiss Chalet.....and the Swedish Muppet Chep wielding a knife seemed safer to hang around.

swedishchef.jpg

~BrightestStar~ said:

And I'm good! Today turned out to be a pretty nice day, indeed.
IMed with an old friend I haven't talked to in a few years. Caught up with some of my friends in the programme. Met Norman Bates...

And I got mail :hyper: :love:

And an autograph!!!!! :hyper:

Glad to hear you had a good day! And yeah, I'm so glad you got it! The US mail system actually delivered a package in the time it said it would! :up:

Sad_Girl said:

Today I said I shouldn't talk too long and he said 'yeah - you need to save your money so you can get your ass over here' :p

:cute:

:lol:!!!

I was telling some friends today that my favourite Muppet's Tonight episode ever that I can recall is the one where prince was on it (or the symbol of the artist formerly known as prince)...
:giggle:

Glad to hear you had a good day! And yeah, I'm so glad you got it! The US mail system actually delivered a package in the time it said it would! :up:

Glad to hear you had a good day too...or should I say someone made your day good :cute:

I was quite surprised to see it had alreayd arrived! And thank you for it! :love:

~BrightestStar~ said:

I was telling some friends today that my favourite Muppet's Tonight episode ever that I can recall is the one where prince was on it (or the symbol of the artist formerly known as prince)...
:giggle:

I LOVED that one! :yes: where he sang "Raspberry sorbet" :lol:

~BrightestStar~ said:

Glad to hear you had a good day too...or should I say someone made your day good :cute:

I was quite surprised to see it had alreayd arrived! And thank you for it! :love:

:up: and they all played all right and everything?

Sad_Girl said:

I LOVED that one! :yes: where he sang "Raspberry sorbet" :lol:

I need to try and find it one youtube or something. The whole thing was just sooo amusing :love:

:up: and they all played all right and everything?

I'm working on some other stuff at the moment, but I plan on popping them in soon to double check.

But I'm sure they will..:hyper:

I've been trying all night to download this one song - and it keeps getting to like 70% and then says 'need more sources' or 'awaiting sources' :madwife:

Sad_Girl said:
OMG! :nostalia:

Hello, ladies :hug: How is everyone? Just passing through. Had a bit more fun with the generator :shifty:

From Larry's computer:
errormessagelarryfw6.png

From Adam's computer:
errormessageadammy1.png

Back
Top Bottom