Pleban Girls Party - Anytime You Need A Friend

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
U2MaNaIcWeIdO said:
Hi Jem :hug: :wave:

I can tell that you are :drunk: Jem :wink:

Me eber. :giggle:
hey weldy. :wave:

Sad_Girl said:

Yeah! I love :drunk: jem! :cute : :giggle :

and I plan to visit you, too (u2 :drool : would love to visit U2 :hyper : ) - Gav says he'll take some time off even to show me aroun, take me where I want to go, etc... :happy :

:love:

Ooooh PM. sorry am a bit slow beem upset bout andy. pm on way bout that 2 :giiggle:

Damn IBS mans i sometuimes get upset stomach from drink, :sad::madwife:

Jem :lol: :hug: so you're a last-call dialer, then? My brother used to get drunk and then go home and call people at 3 a.m. - once, a girl's mother actually broke her foot stumbling out of bed to the telephone :yikes:

:shifty: :lol: I know I shouldn't laugh - but even the mom laughs about it - now :p :lol:

bonoishot said:

Ooooh PM. sorry am a bit slow beem upset bout andy. pm on way bout that 2 :giiggle:

Damn IBS mans i sometuimes get upset stomach from drink, :sad::madwife:

I got the first PM and replied, Jem :hug:

Very few people can drink without getting at least a little sick, anyway - so people with any sort of digestive complications suffer doubly there :sad:

Sad_Girl said:
Jem :lol : :hug : so you're a last-call dialer, then? My brother used to get drunk and then go home and call people at 3 a.m. - once, a girl's mother actually broke her foot stumbling out of bed to the telephone :yikes :

:shifty: :lol : I know I shouldn't laugh - but even the mom laughs about it - now :p :lol :

:confused: my last caller on mt cell was kat. :lol:

aint gonna call her shes in next room. unless im nuisunderstading!! my tummy is bad coz i was getting stressed before.:sad: that DOESNOT help.

:sad:

:lmao: at your story about the fot. :lmao:

bonoishot said:

:confused: my last caller on mt cell was kat. :lol:

aint gonna call her shes in next room. unless im nuisunderstading!! my tummy is bad coz i was getting stressed before.:sad: that DOESNOT help.

:sad:

:lmao: at your story about the fot. :lmao:

:lol: by 'last call' I meant like 'last call for orders' at the bar - and after stumbling home you start calling people up :wink:

but I see why you misunderstood

:hmm: I didn't think you could taste much alcohol in Champagne Weldy. Maybe it's just the types I've tried or I'm not as sensitive to it. :hug: you don't really have to drink one for me, it was just a saying. :wink:

Sad_Girl said:
:hmm: I didn't think you could taste much alcohol in Champagne Weldy. Maybe it's just the types I've tried or I'm not as sensitive to it. :hug: you don't really have to drink one for me, it was just a saying. :wink:

I can agree with you on the amount of alcohol in Champagne....but I think the alcohol I've tried goes flat on me after a while....and I am really sensitive to it...cause I'm not a drinker (Socially or otherwise). I know it was a saying...I was being too literal about it :wink:

Hi SG! :hug: Long time since I've talked with you too... except for briefly yesterday,:wink:

I've been ok, been studying all day for a big exam tomorrow and nervous about a big interview as well. However... beside that, there is another issue that I am just slightly concerned about.

How are you? Sorry for :blahblah: about myself. :reject:

Aww :( I'm sorry to hear that BD - I'm a good sounding board if you want to talk about whatever's bothering you

And I'm sure all your studying will pay off - a good education is priceless :up: even though it is frustrating :wink:

I'm doing pretty well, thanks for asking :) Even if there's an ocean standing in the way of a valentine's kiss from my guy :grumpy:

Back
Top Bottom