Pleban Girls Party - Anything goes!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
LMJOSCEra2s112.jpg

LMJOSCEra2s102.jpg

LMJOSCEra2s10.jpg

:drool:

Question - would a bagel with cream cheese that's been unrefrigerated for about 7 hours, and been in a hot car for about three of those hours, be any good? :shifty:

Food poisoning :drool:

VintagePunk said:
Question - would a bagel with cream cheese that's been unrefrigerated for about 7 hours, and been in a hot car for about three of those hours, be any good? :shifty:

For what? As a hockey puck? Or as a paperweight? :eyebrow:

Someone else will have to supply the Bono pics tonight - I just cleaned out all of my PB accounts yesterday - I got all of my Adam pics sorted and uploaded now, and I'm currently working on Larry pics :drool:

Sad_Girl said:
Someone else will have to supply the Bono pics tonight - I just cleaned out all of my PB accounts yesterday - I got all of my Adam pics sorted and uploaded now, and I'm currently working on Larry pics :drool:

Weird that you should say that...I was just thinking of opening my PB :shifty:

VintagePunk said:

Food poisoning :drool:

eh i would steer clear

Snooky pie said:

Who? Me? :shifty:
I haven't gained a single pound this pregnancy if that makes me seem like less of a pig...

Wow! And your doctor is okay with that??

Pecan pie. :drool:

I shouldn't even be having this heineken, but I figured I needed a reward, or something. :shifty:

And the other time today that my key wouldn't come out, I sent Sarah into the grocery store by herself to pick up a few things. She came out with S'mores Poptarts. :madwife: :sad: :drool: OMG, I love those things...

Back
Top Bottom