Pleban Girls Party - Anything goes!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Maths. I hate it, hate it, hate it! :huh: I've hated maths all my life and I find it hard to accept that I'm still, at the good age of 26, struggling with it. But after tomorrow's exam the only maths I'll be doing is rock'n'roll mathematics. :laugh:

I hope you're up to something more exciting?!?

lol, not really... i'm just sitting here without a care in the world. it's so different from the stresses of college. and yeah i hate math too!!! :madwife: at it. what maths are u taking??

oh, Cool how nice! I know you're from Tanzania........&b I figured your parents had net acess......but

I thot i had read you wouldn't have much net acess.....maybe you meant that was while traveling back over there.....

so what is the weather like in your portion of Tanzania?

the weather right now is rainy. here in the summer hemisphere we have rainy dark days from march-june. then we have winters, the temperatures only go as cold as 50s F... not like minnesota, lol!

i just meant that i wouldn't be online as much as i used to be when i was in the US, since i don't have my own pc or anything. but i manage to pop in at night for a little bit. see i changed my time to match my local time here! :D

Babydoll said:
lol, not really... i'm just sitting here without a care in the world. it's so different from the stresses of college. and yeah i hate math too!!! :madwife: at it. what maths are u taking??

Ah, my soulsister! :wink: I'm taking arithmetics and all I can do is to wish to pass the exam tomorrow. After the exam I have a whole new life ahead of me - a life without mathematics! :giggle: And tomorrow's also my last day of the term and that means no college for 3 months, yay!

Oh and...

Hi dazz! :wave:

Babydoll said:
the weather right now is rainy. here in the summer hemisphere we have rainy dark days from march-june. then we have winters, the temperatures only go as cold as 50s F... not like minnesota, lol!

i just meant that i wouldn't be online as much as i used to be when i was in the US, since i don't have my own pc or anything. but i manage to pop in at night for a little bit. see i changed my time to match my local time here! :D

well that makes sense then, now......the family shared computer......

yes true you are heading into #ahem# "winter" .

so does it get rreally dry in your summer .... dose any part of africa get reall moosoons or is that pretty strictly a problem of Asia? {if you know, since Africa is such a big continent!

gotta go...see you soon.maybe tonight

Babydoll said:
ooh ava, you should be :dancing: after your exam is over! how much have you studied for it?

I am :dancing: already! Just the thought of my last exam makes me wanna hug the entire world...yep, trying to throw my arms around the world!

How much have I studied for it? Ehm, don't ask. Most certainly not enough. :der: I've had 5 exams this week (our school is crazy) and so I've really had to pick what to study, and since maths drives me mad, I've used my energy for other subjects.

Yep, my maths professor will go :madwife: when she sees that I've made no progress in 5 months, but do I care? Ummm...no. And now I really want to shut up cos I've been talking about maths for waaaaaaaaaay too long!

bonoishot said:

I'm thinking of going down. If i can get the day off work and find out where the premiere is :shifty:

Wow - that would be so sweet! Now why don't I live in some big-ass city where they would have an incredible premiere that Johnny might come to?! :madwife:

Just kidding, I love Vancouver, and wouldn't want to be anywhere else right now. :)

ava.... tryin' to throw your arms, round the world.

:larry: 'gonna run to you, run to you, woman be still... run to you, woman i will...'

:combust:??

ladies, do me one gigantic favor pls:

*deep breath*

IF ANYONE HEARS SO MUCH AS A WHISPER ABOUT BONO BEING IN TANZANIA DURING THE NEXT FOUR MONTHS.....

you know what to do ;)

Back
Top Bottom