Pleban Girls Party - Anything goes!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Ah, hell. I'll have another. And I'll feel like crap in the morning. :|

Maybe Sarah will decide to stay home. It's an early dismissal day, so she only had to be there from 9:30 till 11:30.

I saw him today. Twice. :sad:

~BrightestStar~ said:
:hug:

What happened? :(

Sit on the couch my dear. Let your clone soothe your soul

Sweetie, I don't think there are enough hours in the day for me to lay on your couch. :lol: But thanks. :)

The short version? I'm ready to pull a Lorelai. Not elopement or anything. :lol: But...I'm ready. I'm miserable.

Hey Weldy :hug:

VintagePunk said:

Awww, I hope it all goes well. :hug: Is this the same grandpa that had surgery last year?

:yes:
He got his hip done last year. But his knee is stil bothering him, and apparently it's bone on bone, so they decided to do his knee too.

Apparently the recovery time is faster, and he knows what he's in for this time, so hopefully all goes well. But he's still worried..you can tell cause he gets grumpier. :lol:

~BrightestStar~ said:

I promise to charge reasonable rates. :wink:

:( :hug:
Have you talked to him at all?

No, I saw him twice while driving. And I was quite taken aback at the amount of anger i felt. :| The first time he didn't see me. The second time he did (and one of his kids was in the car with him)...he waved. I waved back. :happy:

:|

VintagePunk said:

No, I saw him twice while driving. And I was quite taken aback at the amount of anger i felt. :| The first time he didn't see me. The second time he did (and one of his kids was in the car with him)...he waved. I waved back. :happy:

:|

Is this the only 'communication' you two have had since you sent him the email about Kelly?
...did you send *the* email? Or did you resist the urge?

Is it possible you're taking some of your frustration over *everything* out on him, even a bit?

Or did I miss out on something recently...?

When you love someone, and they don't love you back, it really, really sucks. It feels awful. And if you've given them adequate time to figure out if they love you? And they still don't? Again, you feel awful. So what's the logical thing to do? Remove yourself from the situation, and move on. :|

~BrightestStar~ said:

Is this the only 'communication' you two have had since you sent him the email about Kelly?
...did you send *the* email? Or did you resist the urge?

Is it possible you're taking some of your frustration over *everything* out on him, even a bit?

Or did I miss out on something recently...?

No, I didn't send the e-mail. I haven't talked to him since the night I saw him. He told me to call him, and I haven't. Oh well.

If someone I cared about were going through a difficult time, I sure as hell wouldn't wait for them to call me.

I'm tired of making excuses for him,

VintagePunk said:
When you love someone, and they don't love you back, it really, really sucks. It feels awful. And if you've given them adequate time to figure out if they love you? And they still don't? Again, you feel awful. So what's the logical thing to do? Remove yourself from the situation, and move on. :|

:hug:

VintagePunk said:

If someone I cared about were going through a difficult time, I sure as hell wouldn't wait for them to call me.

Very true.

I suppose I should lower my couch fees, seeing as I ain't got much to say. Other than, don't make any big decisions after a craptastic day or week, and alcohol.

The funny thing is, while I was at school today, one (really hot) guy smiled at me in the hallway...and then two others started talking and joking with me on the way out of the building (I'd dropped some papers, and they were joking about how I let my papers go, but I saved my coffee - lol - and I did!). It didn't occur to me till I was on the way home how when things like that happen, I just ignore it, or thing nothing of it, cause I'm too hung up on him. :| He doesn't deserve me. And I deserve much better. :|

~BrightestStar~ said:

I suppose I should lower my couch fees, seeing as I ain't got much to say. Other than, don't make any big decisions after a craptastic day or week, and alcohol.

So you're telling me not to do what I'm doing? :lol: But it would feel so good to pull a Lorelai, so cathartic :drool: :lmao:

VintagePunk said:

So you're telling me not to do what I'm doing? :lol But it would feel so good to pull a Lorelai, so cathartic :drool :lmao:

Me? Would I say that? :lmao:

As much as I love my drunken clone, if you can't edit posts, you might not be capable of making rational life changing decisions.

But if you've felt this way for a long time, perhaps this was just the thing you needed to finally realize it.

I'm not the psych major. :lol:

But you do the deserve the best, someone who will give you everything you want and need. If you decide it;s not him, I'm sure there's someone else out there waiting for you.

And how Lorelia of you to save the coffee. :laugh:

Sadly, I need to get my arse to bed before it get's whooped. :(
You can email me you know, right? I won't care if it's whiny, or rambling, or full of spelling misakes. I promise.

Don't say anything incriminating since you're editing abilities are not to par. :wink:

:clonelove:
:hug::heart:

I'll catch ya tomorrow. :kiss:

I can still edit. :madwife:

:lmao:

I might just e-mail you. :angry:

I dunno. I'll still talk to him. But at this point, I really can't imagine things going well. I guess I've just prepared myself for the worst.

I'll be thinking of you guys tomorrow, let us know how your grandpa's doing. :hug: :clonelove:

Hi girls! No time to chat as I'm about to be kicked off. Just wanted to say I love and miss you all! :hug: :heart:

I'm leaving for Belfast tomorrow on the bus to stay with relatives (where it's free and I can sleep in my own room and get fed :D). Bye bye Dublin! There's so much to tell but it will have to wait until I get home.

My flight back is May 23rd. Hope you're all well! :wave:

Hi people. :wave:

As usual, I guess there's no one here, so I'll just do what I normally do, and be on my way.
I've actually read through the threads from where I left off last night...

VP :hug: lots and lots of :hug: Sounds like you've had such a crappy time lately, and you could use it. :hug:

And everyone else who's felt crappy lately, :hug: to you too. It seems like feeling crappy is something that's in the air right now... :(

Anyways, I'm going again. Things to do, and people to see...

Back
Top Bottom