Pleban Girls Party - Anything goes!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
~BrightestStar~ said:
Clone! :hug::heart:
Well, the surgery went well. And grams came to visit for a bit. We haven't decided if we'll go visit him tonight or not yet tho, cause he's still recovering and rather groggy.

How are you hun?

DIS! :combust:

Glad to hear it went well! :hug: Do you know how long he'll be in the hospital?

I'm better today, thanks. :) I can be such a drama queen. :reject: :lol:

At least the key has been coming out today :wink:

VintagePunk said:

Glad to hear it went well! :hug: Do you know how long he'll be in the hospital?

I'm better today, thanks. :) I can be such a drama queen. :reject: :lol:

At least the key has been coming out today :wink:

Well, they say typically it's around 4 days. So he should be home again Monday. Which he's happy about, since he hates the hospital.

Should we buy you a tiara? :sexywink:

I'm still working on the giant booze IV....but you seemed to be doing pretty well without my help last night. :tongue:

:hug:

Jem! :lemonlove: Ms Lemon? How could you not giggle into the phone ! :lmao:

~BrightestStar~ said:

Well, they say typically it's around 4 days. So he should be home again Monday. Which he's happy about, since he hates the hospital.

Should we buy you a tiara? :sexywink:

I'm still working on the giant booze IV....but you seemed to be doing pretty well without my help last night. :tongue:

:hug:

I didn't even have enough to be hungover this morning. :madwife: :lol: And the last one I opened, I didn't even finish it, I had one sip and then put it back. :lol:

~BrightestStar~ said:
Clone! :hug ::heart :
Well, the surgery went well. And grams came to visit for a bit. We haven't decided if we'll go visit him tonight or not yet tho, cause he's still recovering and rather groggy.

Glad it went well Bri :hug::heart:

VP Drama Queens :drool:

Oh i was lurking on my dinner hour at work and saw that Fly is leaving Dublin tommorow and Ireland on the 23rd. Gutted at not seeing her :sad: I know she wants to go home though :heart:

I might change my flight to Ireland . If i fly out the 17th Wild and Ruff won't be in the city until 20/22. Although i dont mind exploring by myself during the day gong out by myself won't be much fun :|

bonoishot said:

Glad it went well Bri :hug::heart:

VP Drama Queens :drool:

Oh i was lurking on my dinner hour at work and saw that Fly is leaving Dublin tommorow and Ireland on the 23rd. Gutted at not seeing her :sad: I know she wants to go home though :heart:

I might change my flight to Ireland . If i fly out the 17th Wild and Ruff won't be in the city until 20/22. Although i dont mind exploring by myself during the day gong out by myself won't be much fun :|

:stupid in-laws :madwife:

WildHoney said:

:lol:

You're just doing my cheating for me :lol:

This week's been crazy. I'll try to get back on track in the next day or two. :yes:

Jem, sorry that you and Wild aren't going to see Fly :( It's a shame that her plans didn't work out, but at least she's getting some time there to visit and see the sights.

~BrightestStar~ said:

Jem! :lemonlove: Ms Lemon? How could you not giggle into the phone ! :lmao:

i have no idea :lmao:

i think i put the phone on mute or something and had a little giggle :wink:

some of the names we get calling up work. One guy tried to tell me how to pronounce/spell Mullen. It took all the reserve in me to not scream " i know how to pronounce Mullen. Larry Mullen Jnr!"

:lmao:

bonoishot said:

some of the names we get calling up work. One guy tried to tell me how to pronounce/spell Mullen. It took all the reserve in me to not scream " i know how to pronounce Mullen. Larry Mullen Jnr!"

Sami - :yikes: :ohmy: Are you sure you want to? You could always back out.

Gotta go pick up the pizza, back in a bit. :hug:

bonoishot said:

I had to send correspondane to a Mr De Bono ..... :shifty:

I'm sad and get all excited when i see a letter to Toronto or anywhere one of you girls live :reject:

bonoishot said:

:lmao:!

VP, that's what delivery boys are for. :tsk: :p

Back
Top Bottom