Pleban Girls Party - Anything goes!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
VintagePunk said:

So...what's chicken baseball? :shifty:

I thought you'd never ask:shifty:

ok I am gonna try to explain it and its gonna sound stupid:crazy: but here it goes..

there are two teams
there is ONE rubber chicken
One team throws the chicken as far as they can, then they huddle and run around each other..and thats how you score..how many times you can run circles around the huddle.

meanwhile....the other team has to run after the chicken , grab it, form a line and pass it over and under backwards until the end of the line, yell stop and throw it for the other team..etc.

:crazy: I've never heard of it and no its not a Vermonta thing:wink:

sami0201 said:

Yeah :lol:

How freakin' crazy is that?? It was just wild! I was like OMG.

I'm always so paranoid that he's reading these boards or something :lmao: :shifty:

:lol:

Last night at Sarah's concert, I had an epiphany. I'm almost positive that the father of another girl there was a supply teacher I had a few times when I was in 8th grade...and I had a crush on him. And that was about a million years ago! :lol: And he played guitar and sang for our class. She's going to ask the girl if her dad is a teacher.

VintagePunk said:

Last night at Sarah's concert, I had an epiphany. I'm almost positive that the father of another girl there was a supply teacher I had a few times when I was in 8th grade...and I had a crush on him. And that was about a million years ago! :lol: And he played guitar and sang for our class. She's going to ask the girl if her dad is a teacher.

:lol:!! That would be so funny if he is!

Dismantled said:

I thought you'd never ask:shifty:

ok I am gonna try to explain it and its gonna sound stupid:crazy: but here it goes..

there are two teams
there is ONE rubber chicken
One team throws the chicken as far as they can, then they huddle and run around each other..and thats how you score..how many times you can run circles around the huddle.

meanwhile....the other team has to run after the chicken , grab it, form a line and pass it over and under backwards until the end of the line, yell stop and throw it for the other team..etc.

:crazy: I've never heard of it and no its not a Vermonta thing:wink:

Whatever you say. :shifty:

VintagePunk said:

I'm 98% sure it's him...I've seen him at school events before, but never paid that much attention to him. Last night I realized what their last name is, took a good look at him, and I was like :ohmy:

:lol: Wait...he has a kid Sarah's age but he was your teacher?? How old is he?!

VintagePunk said:

Whatever you say. :shifty:

:angry:

:hmm: "whatever" I say:flirt::wink:

Thora..everyone was saying its really funny because you have people running ever like mad:lmao: in circles, in random directions...all I can say is :scream: my freakin ankles hurt:angry:

VintagePunk said:
David Duchovney :drool:

Although I've read some stuff online that says he's kind of a jerk...

:shifty:

do you remember seeing a pic of him naked except a teacup over his bits :shifty:

i remember it being in the paper years ago ( i was definately under 16) and my mum was like oooh Jem here you are :heart: :lmao:

My Mum was the best :heart:

sami0201 said:

:lol: Wait...he has a kid Sarah's age but he was your teacher?? How old is he?!

I'm the youngest of all her friend's parents. :shifty:

He's probably 10 - 15 years older than me, I'd guess? I think he was a fairly new teacher at the time, as most supplies are.

He's aged very well, though. :drool:

bonoishot said:

:shifty:

do you remember seeing a pic of him naked except a teacup over his bits :shifty:

i remember it being in the paper years ago ( i was definately under 16) and my mum was like oooh Jem here you are :heart: :lmao:

My Mum was the best :heart:

Yes, I remember that picture, I think I have it saved on the computer upstairs. :shifty:

:hug: :heart:

Dismantled said:
Thora..everyone was saying its really funny because you have people running ever like mad:lmao: in circles, in random directions...all I can say is :scream: my freakin ankles hurt:angry:

Those crazy kinds of games always look funny, but hurt SOO much! :(

I remember playing a version of Red Rover when I was working in an orphanage in Russia, and that game was BRUTAL!! I ended up breaking my glasses, and spraining my arm. :lol: It was not very fun.

VintagePunk said:

I'm the youngest of all her friend's parents. :shifty:

He's probably 10 - 15 years older than me, I'd guess? I think he was a fairly new teacher at the time, as most supplies are.

He's aged very well, though. :drool:

:lol: You're the cool mom. :love:

Men who have aged well. :drool:

ThoraSEB said:

Those crazy kinds of games always look funny, but hurt SOO much! :(

I remember playing a version of Red Rover when I was working in an orphanage in Russia, and that game was BRUTAL!! I ended up breaking my glasses, and spraining my arm. :lol: It was not very fun.

OMG:yikes: God a sprained arm must hurt!!!!!
Red Rover is a very brutal game! We had it today too...I didn't play, its one thing with little kids..its another thing with our highschool football team:yikes: not so fun, last year a kid had his arm broken.

Dismantled said:

OMG:yikes: God a sprained arm must hurt!!!!!
Red Rover is a very brutal game! We had it today too...I didn't play, its one thing with little kids..its another thing with our highschool football team:yikes: not so fun, last year a kid had his arm broken.

:yes: It hurt like hell. The thing that made it worse is that we were playing it on this really uneven field, so there were little hills and holes everywhere. I'm surprised that nobody was hurt worse than I was. These kids were just nuts! I mean, they were totally cool, but once you got them playing these games, they were so competetive. :yikes:

Houseneighbor.jpg

Hi Dis, Bri and Jem :wave: :hug:

Clone:love: :hug:
Nope, it just doesn't get old :lol:

VP, no prob, if I remember correctly, you listened to me :hug:

Back
Top Bottom