Pleban Girls Party - Any room at the Holiday Inn Express

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
bono_gal said:

*hyperness*

I WILL do that! Just for the sheer hell of it....no money, no concert.....just boston! :drool:

Not this year though :wink:

thats sounds fab, i might be up for that if i have the money then :lol: Bonos gonna bankrupt me :lol:

aaah well im sure my cardboard box will be cosy, B can come and keep me warm :evil::drool:

:giggle:

susanp6 said:
Is this the guy you've been talking about BG? Is he going to the same college?

Bummer about having to get up so early - I hate getting up early&you can tell i'm V much a night owl, can't you? :crazy:

:lol:

Vampire night owls :drool:

Yeah Susan, we're going to the same college and i'll be seeing a lot of him!

I have to go in with him monday mornings and i come home with him a few times a week too.

But, i'd be lying if i said i werent happy that i was coming home one day a week alone with him :drool:

***has weak get over evil boy moment :reject: ***

I only have to get up at 7am two days a week! :drool:

bonoishot said:

thats sounds fab, i might be up for that if i have the money then Bonos gonna bankrupt me

aaah well im sure my cardboard box will be cosy, B can come and keep me warm

:drool:

Yeah, we'll do that!.....be homeless in Boston for a few days :happy:

He's going to bankrupt me too! Although...im not going to toronto :lol:

I buy too much merchandise a week...my money is slowly going away!

I was talking to my friends today...no idea what it was only it was U2- related.

One of them was listening intently and then out of the blue said

"You've got a very strange obsession with U2."

All my friends looked at her and one of them said...."Ya think?!"

Woo-hoo! That's not so bad then that you only have 2 early mornings, so the rest are lie-ins eh? :wink:

What might you get up to on your way home then? :eyebrow: :shh: :giggle:

bono_gal said:

I was talking to my friends today...no idea what it was only it was U2- related.

One of them was listening intently and then out of the blue said

"You've got a very strange obsession with U2."

All my friends looked at her and one of them said...."Ya think?!"

I've had those moments with my friends. :lmao: :reject:

Oh, and my theology teacher last year. I got her to play Until The End Of The World in class last year because I explained that after listening to it I thought that the song was about the Last Supper and the betrayal of Jesus from the perspective of Judas. That was what we were learning about at the time. And I was right. :D Anyways, I was going on and on about U2 one day after class to her after she asked me if I was a big fan and she said "Wow, you're really into them aren't you? Oh wait that may be an understatement." :lol:

susanp6 said:
Woo-hoo! That's not so bad then that you only have 2 early mornings, so the rest are lie-ins eh? :wink:

What might you get up to on your way home then? :

Yeah, lie-ins are the most drool-worthy thing in the world!

Thats a lie :lol:

1. Bono
2. Lie-ins
3. Evil boy

:giggle:.....su, you've been catching up girl, so i think you'd probably know what I'd get up to on the way home :reject:

**will deny all accusations made by VP and GG when they get to speak to me later :lol:**

daygloeyes2 said:

I've had those moments with my friends. :lmao: :reject:

Oh, and my theology teacher last year. I got her to play Until The End Of The World in class last year because I explained that after listening to it I thought that the song was about the Last Supper and the betrayal of Jesus from the perspective of Judas. That was what we were learning about at the time. And I was right. :D Anyways, I was going on and on about U2 one day after class to her after she asked me if I was a big fan and she said "Wow, you're really into them aren't you? Oh wait that may be an understatement." :lol:

I'm sort of a non-stop motor mouth when it comes to U2....and half the time my friend probably dont pay any attention! :lmao:

ABC, CBS, FOX, NBC, The WB and UPN will join forces next week for a primetime special entitled Shelter From the Storm: A Concert for the Gulf Coast, to raise funds for those impacted by the devastating effects of Hurricane Katrina.

In a cooperative and collaborative effort, the six broadcast networks will present this one-hour commercial-free simulcast on FRIDAY, SEPTEMBER 9 (8:00-9:00 p.m., ET). The entertainment special/fundraising event will salute the brave citizens in the devastated areas of Louisiana, Mississippi and Alabama, and pay tribute to the rescue personnel guiding relief efforts in the region with musical performances by Mary J. Blige, Garth Brooks, Mariah Carey, Sheryl Crow, Dixie Chicks, Foo Fighters, Alicia Keys, Randy Newman, Paul Simon, Rod Stewart, U2 , Kanye West and Neil Young and appearances by Jennifer Aniston, Jack Black, Cameron Diaz, Ellen DeGeneres, Morgan Freeman, Jack Nicholson, Chris Rock, Ray Romano and Sela Ward.

Shelter From the Storm: A Concert for the Gulf Coast will be broadcast live from locations in New York City and Los Angeles to the Eastern and Central time zones, and tape-delayed in the Mountain and Pacific time zones. It will also be made available to other broadcast networks, cable networks, radio stations and broadband Internet providers.

Joel Gallen, who produced the unprecedented America: A Tribute to Heroes telethon in September 2001 in the aftermath of the 9/11 tragedy, will executive-produce the special, which will feature musical performances and appearances by celebrities from the world of film, television and music.

Night BG :hug:

OK, I'm making a chart of the major body systems and I'm up to the reproductive ones. And I'm laughing as I'm writing the word testicles. :lol: :reject:

I may be a senior, but that doesn't mean I'm mature. :wink:

SG :hug: My mother told me that U2 would be performing after she saw it on Access Hollywood. I think it's great that they're helping contribute in some way. :up:

Oh poor Bri! :hug:

WTF is her mothers deal? :angry:

DG :hug: I'm glad to hear school seems to have started well for you :)

I'll definitely have to have my VCR ready tomorrow night :hyper: I'm going to be so nuts... thinking I'm Going to see them LIVE SOON!

:hug: Hi Dazz!

hi SG ! :hug: and everyone else! :D :hug:

My sis sent me an e-mail about something else[[house-sit her place this weekend :applaud:}, but mentioned she was taping "the concert" fri night.

I thot what concert....of course i figured it had to be a benifit HK/Flood related....... SO I may dash up there to watch.

Next night i'll bring one of my own tapes to her place and tape parts of the MTV one :D !

I'm done with my homework! Woot! It only took me a few hours to get through one subject! :lol: Yes I'm suffering from senioritis already. :help:

I'm going to take a shower then watch the Pats game! :hyper: I'll probably be in bed either during the game or after it's over so I'll say goodnight now. :hug: :heart: I feel like with everyone going to TO and Chicago and some of us being busy with school and my clonecaptain getting married we're not all going to get to talk much in the next few weeks. :( :hug:

Anyways, I'm off! :wave: :hug:

hi girls! SG, when are U2 performing? it sounds like they'll be performing either in LA or NYC??? :hyper: is it a live broadcast? i need to read that again (and you need to send me that thingy we talked about :wink: )

Green Day performing on ABC now :drool:

daygloeyes2 said:
I think I'm taking SAT's the weekend I see U2. :yikes : So no sleeping in for me at all that weekend. : (

That sucks but im sure you willl do fine DG:up:

NIght everyone left :hug: Sweet (or naughty :evil: ) dreams :giggle:

been catching up with emails :lol: i have loads to delete

better be off to bed though :hug:

bye DG, bye Susan (just now catching up w/ the thread) :wave:

i'll be back in just a bit...

Hello! Once again I am not doing the things I should be doing on the Internet and visiting the PLEBA party instead. :wink:

How are you all tonight?

Back
Top Bottom