Pleban Girls Party - Any room at the Holiday Inn Express

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
daygloeyes2 said:

What I don't like about the sex ed here in America is that it seems to be only focusing on abstenince. Obviously, teens would abstain from sex in an ideal world. But that's not the world we live in. So I think sex ed should focus more on OK, if you're going to choose to have sex, here are the steps you need to take to protect yourself.

Yea....that's what I find disturbing....that most Sex Ed/Health classes talk about abstenince like it's freaking God or something!

But yea....I do agree with you on the learning about the steps things.....kids need to know how to protect themselves when they do have sex.

U2MaNaIcWeIdO said:

Yea....that's what I find disturbing....that most Sex Ed/Health classes talk about abstenince like it's freaking God or something!

But yea....I do agree with you on the learning about the steps things.....kids need to know how to protect themselves when they do have sex.

That is so true, kids are are exposed to alot these days and need to know that they do have a choice.They should not be forced to do one thing. Because a parent cannot be there to protect there child 24/7 , there child is going to choose. I would just want my child to make a smart choice and not be pressured into anything.

Carmel - Unfortunately&V sadly no i'm, not going to any of the concerts :( I'm sure it'll be a different matter if i won the lottery!!!! :hyper: :hyper:

I agree with what you're saying about the sex education stuff&they will do what thay want, but they need to know about the Stis, etc

susanp6 said:

I'm so, so sorry for Bri that she can't get to go to the concert :sad: :sad:

I know :scream: :sad:

maybe we shouldnt give up on the kidknapping plan :sigh: even if we cant get her to gig though, i hope we can meet her somewhere,seems sucha shame for som many of us to be there and not see her

BRi :hug::hug:

What's your timetable like clone? Do you have some nice afternoons off then?

Hi Drea! :wave: :hug:

Jem :hug:

I'm off to bed in 5/10 mins so i'm really sad about missing clones :( I've been on a good while tonight&have spoken to: Wild, Dis, DG, Weldy, ruff, Carmel&a few others in LS!!!! :)

Well well, it's the wandering Scotswoman :lol: One of my coworkers has a calendar at her desk that has a different place in Scotland pictured for each month... This month is Csomething Hill (I was looking at the thing off and on all day today, as I was working at her desk - she was off - but I can't remember the name!) in Edinburgh and I thought of you :)

susanp6 said:
Jem :hug:

I'm off to bed in 5/10 mins so i'm really sad about missing clones :( I've been on a good while tonight&have spoken to: Wild, Dis, DG, Weldy, ruff, Carmel&a few others in LS!!!! :)

Yeah sorry to miss ya, but glad to see ya about again :D

im off to bed myself soon , spent most of my time on here tonight catching up but am so tired need to go to bed!

Drea said:
Well well, it's the wandering Scotswoman :lol: One of my coworkers has a calendar at her desk that has a different place in Scotland pictured for each month... This month is Csomething Hill (I was looking at the thing off and on all day today, as I was working at her desk - she was off - but I can't remember the name!) in Edinburgh and I thought of you :)

Hey Drea :hug:

Im not sure what the hill is called but its likely i walked up it when i was in edinburgh in july :lol:

Thanks for the email :hug:

Awwww that's a nice thing to say Drea! And funny! :hug: :giggle:

At first, i looked at theat place-name&i went eh? Where? but i think it's Carlton Hill, which is v steep and i haven't been up it but i've been beside it quite a few times&most recently only a month ago when i got in to Edinburgh on a coach for the Edinburgh Tattoo! Great night i had up there at the castle! :happy: :heart:

That's a good timetable BG! Does that mean you're in Fr. afternoon? Better to get it off!!!!! :giggle:

Is this the guy you've been talking about BG? Is he going to the same college?

Bummer about having to get up so early - I hate getting up early&you can tell i'm V much a night owl, can't you? :crazy:

Back
Top Bottom