Pleban Girls Party - Any room at the Holiday Inn Express

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
jobob said:

This is the only pic I have that's even close to a pic of Bono eating. Bon appetit, y'all.

drinkingwine.jpg

VertigoEraCandid43.jpg

:D

Bri....

:scream: I want to talk to you...but you need to go to bed, and I'm falling asleep where I sit.

Real life :madspit: Will you be around tomorrow night?? If you're not, e-mail me. :hug: :clonelove:

Sad_Girl said:

I'm eating straight peanut butter and drinking chocolate milk :ohmy: :hug:

:lol: We are to creepy! :hug: Just don't let the peanut butter stick to the roof of your mouth. :wink:

Mmmmm Mr. Bean. :giggle:

VintagePunk said:
Tonight after I left school, I stopped into this new plaza in KW...found this great clothing store with the best clothes ever! :happy They were all calling out to me. "Dawn, pick me!" they all said. And they were soooo beautiful. But did I pick any of them? No. Because you can't spend thousands of dollars on U2 and buy all the pretty clothes, too. :sad :sigh

:hug:

Who needs pretty clothes when all you're gonna do is take them off? :sexywink:

:ohmy: :lol:

jobob said:

Tonight's "Healthy Eating with Bri and B" tip is brought to you by ... oh, hell, who would sponsor that? My wind wanders. And I'm not sure I can post where it wandered to.

:sexywink:

This is the only pic I have that's even close to a pic of Bono eating. Bon appetit, y'all.

drinkingwine.jpg

:laugh:
Hell! I'll sponser that! :D
I suppose the show might have to be on after midnight tho...:shifty: :wink:

Night!

jobob said:
Sad_Girl said:

But if all of us were attracted to the same one man, that wouldn't be good, either... :ohmy: wait... that would be Bono.... :wink:
[/QUOTE

While you and Drea and Russty and Cindy amuse yourselves with the rest of the band, VP and Bri and I just keep bickering over Bono. VP says he's hers. Bri says he's hers. I refuse to give up B. Good thing we like each other, huh?

:wink:

Hey, I never said I wasn't crazy about the man :wink:

He was the one who drew me in in the first place. I spent more hours of my life fantasizing about Bono than you would probably believe. Then I looked over his shoulder and saw Adam. :ohmy: and THEN he moved aside and I saw LARRY :faint:

VintagePunk said:
Bri....

:scream I want to talk to you...but you need to go to bed, and I'm falling asleep where I sit.

Real life :madspit Will you be around tomorrow night?? If you're not, e-mail me. :hug :clonelove:

:hug:

Damned sleep!! Who needs it??! :sigh:

:hug: :hug: I'll be round tommorrow, perhaps even during my break at 11:30. :happy:

Email. :love: :drool:

I'll catch you later for sure!!! :heart:

Shall I try again?
Night!

jobob said:

Holy :bleep!: I just noticed after I posted that the head in the background looked a lot like Adam. Then you post that other pic! What kind of evil genius are you, SG?

:lol: I was getting 'Is that Adam?' vibes and knew I had to answer :wink:

Back
Top Bottom