Pleban Girls Party - Anticipating Drea's 10,000th post

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Russty Cat said:

Send him on and I would be more then happy to measure him for you. :D I'm always such a helpful friend. : wink:

*snerk* I have a measuring tape right here, don't worry about that :wink: How about I send Edge off to you instead? :sexywink:

Night Bri, SG :hug:

Kafrun - yeah :) They're doing the Q107 Classic Albums thing - JT in its entirety :drool: I've seen them do a JT set (last year they recreated the 87 JT show in TO), and believe me when I say you don't want to miss this :D They were going to be doing Pop on the 28th too at one point, but it just says "and a set of U2 classics" now... :sigh: I was looking forward to finally seeing them do Discotheque dammit! :wink:

Hi and Bye VP :hug: Gotta get up early and drive home :yawn:

Drea - I'll definitely plan on being there :wave::hug: Night ladies!

~BrightestStar~ said:

:lmao:!

Where's Lila and her humping smilies when you need her? :hmm:

omg yes! :lmao:

pardon the interruption. I wonder if Bri meant something like this?
sex.gif
or
humpy.gif

carry on :shifty:

Sorry - didn't mean to type that - We have a tendancy in my family to refer to the babies as 'pups' or 'puppies'

confusing and embarassing :reject:

I usually catch myself when I'm writing :d'oh!:

wait :lmao: Damn it - I need to get my head on straight :reject: :der:

I'm trying to eat lunch, pay attention to the niece and nephew, write chapter 12, wrap a present for the baby shower at 2 and chat :crack:

I got a little confused, then a little more confused.... :wink:

pay no attention to the strange woman rambling nonsensically in the corner :shifty:

Wild they're so precious! :heart: :cute: those noses!!!

Now that I have puppies on the brain I hope I don't call my friends new baby a pup later at the shower :uhoh:

that was what confused me for a minute there - I had a brain fart and thought maybe I'd refered to a new niece as a puppy. Then I remembered you were getting a puppy

:reject:

Back
Top Bottom