Pleban Girls Party - Anticipating Drea's 10,000th post

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
u5.jpg

I want one of these.

angelina_jolie001.jpg

one of these.

edgelaugh.jpg

And a whole lot of this. :wink:

redhotswami said:
Russty!!!! OMFG

Okay I am Bunnysitting right now. Petrie is his name. Usually, we're pals, but tonight he keeps kneeding at my stomach and it is sooooo annoying. What is he trying to do, do you know?

He might be trying to cuddle up to you to get warm. Or trying to get comfortable. You could try putting something with him that he could nuzzle with like a stuffed animal or a blanket he could curl up in.

Hi Bri :hug: :heart:

Bono is definetly a loving boy. But this tour he sure did love on Adam. I had the video on my old puter and it was definetly worth it. :drool: But come on wouldn't you love on Adam if you had the chance? :wink:

^ :ohmy: :silent:

WHo's he kissin in the first one?

Why isn't it me?!? :sad:

Russty! *hugs*
Waz up girlfriend?
Has B left yet? : (

Sad_Girl said:
Bri!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :hug How are you? :heart

Well someone's excited to see me :flirt:

SG!:hug::heart:
I'm doing pretty good. I've been slavin away on school stuff all day, cause this week is gonna be insane :crazy:, but I'm still sick, so I'd much rather curl up somewhere and vegetate.
And at like 6am I woke up cause I couldn't freakin breath, Damn sinuses (sp?) :angry:
I talked to my boy the other night though! :love: :happy:

How are you, hun? Still covered in snow?

Last edited:
U2isthebest said:
^^ Am I Bri? (my name is Brittany) or is that someone else? Sry, I get confused when ppl say that! God Bless!!

Now worries Brittany it can get confusing. :) :hug: We call BrightStar, Bri because we are way to lazy to type it all out. ;)

Thanks Russty. I feel bad for being annoyed with him now because that sounds so cute that he wanted to curl up. He's retreated to a far corner now...I'm assuming that means he is tired, so I am going to put him in his cage.

~BrightestStar~ said:
^ :ohmy: :silent

WHo's he kissin in the first one?

Why isn't it me?!? :sad:

Russty! *hugs*
Waz up girlfriend?
Has B left yet? : (

Well someone's excited to see me :flirt

SG!:hug heart:

I'm doing pretty good. I've been slavin away on school stuff all day, cause this week is gonna be insane :crazy, but I'm still sick, so I'd much rather curl up somewhere and vegetate.
And at like 6am I woke up cause I couldn't freakin breath, Damn sinuses (sp?) :angry
I talked to my boy the other night though! :love: :happy:

How are you, hun? Still covered in snow?

He doesn't want your cootie kisses. :wink: But bring em on over to me. I'm ready and waiting. :kiss: :sexywink:

B hasn't left yet. He leaves Monday morning. We are watching a Joan of Arc movie on tv.

I hope you feel better soon. They should let you skip school stuff when you don't feel good. :heart:

Hi VP! :hug: :heart: How are you?

Nighty night Brittany. :wave: :hug:

Mia it definetly sounds like he is a sleepy bunny. Bedtime for him is a good idea. They are such cute little guys. :heart:

He's all about those political cooties, Bri :hmm: I think I may have to run for office :wink:

VP - I have a second cousin who went to hell on a football scholarship :wink:

Back
Top Bottom