Pleban Girls Party - Anticipating Drea's 10,000th post

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I think I'm distracting redhotswami too much with my bellybutton....

Thanks for welcoming me! Ooh just got TVon....the unicef ads are finally hitting NZ!!! Oh it's a good day!!!

U2Band527.jpg

U2Band523.jpg

U2Band524.jpg

You're not the only one babydoll.....haha you have to be afraid when you can recognise one very important part of a bigger picture!!

hi gluey and mia :)

Sorry my puter keeps loosing its connection. :madwife:

I love your Bono sig Gluey. :heart:

SG :hug: your so right. I need to get off my pity party. And on to just partying. Do you know any hawt Irish guys who might be up to it? Or even some really cute American ones? :wink:

Hi Russty Cat - nice to meet you finally!! I like my bono sig too....and the avatar.....I even distract myself at the moment...

Russty!!!! OMFG

Okay I am Bunnysitting right now. Petrie is his name. Usually, we're pals, but tonight he keeps kneeding at my stomach and it is sooooo annoying. What is he trying to do, do you know?

I am in :love: with every pic. here. Our boys...they're such amazing friends to each other. That Bono he kisses everybody...:shifty: I love all my PLEBAN family SO much!!:hug: You all are amazing!!! if u'd like to post more pics of the boys sharing the luv...I wouldn't...complain. LOL. God Bless!!

Back
Top Bottom