Pleban Girls Party - Anticipating Drea's 10,000th post

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Drea :hug: Don't feel bad - if you want to wait - it's your choice hon! I understand wanting some of the girls from the original circle around for this :wink:

automaticbaby_07.jpg

automaticbaby_06.jpg

automaticbaby_05.jpg

ma_109424.jpg

ma_109425.jpg

Mmmmmmm! Finger licken good. :wink:

:heart: B just came home. He walked in with something behind his back. He came over, gave me a kiss, and pulled out the biggest ice cream cone. :giggle: The boy knows I love flowers, but I love ice cream even more. I don't care if its freezing, bring on the ice cream! :drool:

Gawd I'm seriously trying not to cry now. I hate that he is leaving soon. I don't know what I'm going to do without him on the crap days. :(

redhotswami said:
Shannon, oh won't you staaaaaaaaay
just a little bit looooooooongeeeeeeeeeerrrr
please please please
say you will

SAY YOU WILL!

Oh I want to sooooooo bad! Mike has this whole thing about wanting to spend time together on the phone :blah: :blah: :blah: hehe.

redhotswami said:

:lol: ah, well I don't blame him :sexywink: besides, he'd be a jerk if he didnt want to talk to spend time with you!

:lol: he knows I have another in my life and that it's you :sexywink: Yeah that would be pretty mean of him if he didn't want time together. He's a sweetheart :love: Speaking of which I better go and call him back hehe

I shall miss you Ms Mia!

Russty :hug: you'll get by, believe me... it's one day at a time and a lot of prayer, but you get by. And At least you know it's only for a little while :hug:

U2Band375.jpg

Bye Dazz :hug: take care Hon! :heart:

BonosBaby12 said:

:lol: he knows I have another in my life and that it's you :sexywink: Yeah that would be pretty mean of him if he didn't want time together. He's a sweetheart :love: Speaking of which I better go and call him back hehe

I shall miss you Ms Mia!

Bye Shannon!!!! :sad: :wave:
I'll miss you too!!!!

Back
Top Bottom