Pleban Girls Party - Anticipating Drea's 10,000th post

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
She is three weeks old, and she is such a little miracle! They told her mother that she would never have any children. Jamie is not the sort of girl you tell that they can't do something, because she WILL prove you wrong :lol:

Fly! :hug: How are you?

Sad_Girl said:
She is three weeks old, and she is such a little miracle! They told her mother that she would never have any children. Jamie is not the sort of girl you tell that they can't do something, because she WILL prove you wrong :lol:

Awwwwww so tiny! :cute: It's great that she has that in her since she was able to have this miracle :).

:yes: This year seems to be more difficult to force through than others, but that's alright. :) Time flies too quickly already! I have to become one with the textbooks. :lol:

I'm great VP! I got back from England on Thanksgiving Monday and have been on Cloud Nine from that ever since. :wink: My grandma is still hanging in there, thanks for asking. :hug: Nothing has really changed!

BB - T'was out for dinner :D I'm at home visiting family, so I've spent most of the day doing that. How is everyone tonight? :)

VintagePunk said:
I didn't know you were in England, Fly! Was it a vacation?

:shifty: Remember awhile back in April or something I was considering going to London to see a certain actress in a certain show? And whether or not that would make me officially crazy?

....Yeah... :lmao:

FlyYourKite said:

:shifty: Remember awhile back in April or something I was considering going to London to see a certain actress in a certain show? And whether or not that would make me officially crazy?

....Yeah... :lmao:

Oooooh, right!! And you said there was no way you could, because that would just be insane! I remember now. :lmao:

I'm glad you went. We all need a little more crazy in our lives. :wink:

Back
Top Bottom