Pleban Girls Party - another time, another thread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
U2MaNaIcWeIdO said:

Thanks Drea....I didn't want to say something about this last week cause she was getting better (if at all) and I didn't want to bother you girls....especially SG and VP....since they had/have bad problems too :hug:

Plus I thought you girls would get sick of me whining about my mother being in the hospital AGAIN.....no matter how bad she is now :sigh: :wink:

Weldy don't hesitate to share things like that. Its alot better than keeping it in. Its not an easy situation to be in, you're emotions are all over the place so if you need to talk post in here or PM us. :yes::hug:

U2MaNaIcWeIdO said:

Yea I'm not feeling as :sad: as I was on Sunday and Monday.....but I do have bouts of :sad:ness. I'm assuming once she does die.....I'll have even more bouts of :sad:ness. Then I'll proably starting to feel fully fine on Saturday cause I know my mother would be in a better place. And I truly grieved on Sunday and Monday when I first saw her in her semi-veg state (mainly cause I knew she wasn't going to get any better).

:hug: Everyone deals with things differently.

I had feelings of not wanting my mum to suffer anymore, then guilt about thinking that it would be better for her not to be in pain, then being selfish and not wanting to have to say goodbye.

You and your Dad be strong for each other. :heart:

U2MaNaIcWeIdO said:

I feel fine when I'm outside and not in my apartment or in her ICU room....but when I see her in her room or stay up this late in my apartment....I feel either guilt or loneliness.

I'm use to see her sleeping next to dad when I'm up during the night and see her (and I'm used to her) either at the computer or the TV (with the volume up really loudly cause she was going deaf in one ear) while I'm sleeping during the day (After I get up of course or go to the bathroom :wink: ). And now I feel lonely with just my dad sleeping in his and Mom's room and I feel extra lonely once he goes back to work next week during the day.

Its because night time is when you're more vulnerable.

Different people deal with this in different ways. I fet lonely at night, or simple things like you mentioned. Night seems the worst for me though. I try to distract myself with here, or a book or some music.

Different things work for different people. :yes::hug:

Alisaura said:
^ I had to pay for it as well :tongue: :wink: We were having a farewell thing for a guy who's leaving today. He's about the fourth person to leave in the last few weeks... :yikes:

Blue crack - good for what ails you! :D

15 minutes to go... except I won't be going home for a while yet. There was a horrible crash in one of the tunnels under the Yarra this morning; at least three dead, huge fireball, explosions, melted cars, both tunnels closed until tomorrow at least. The traffic is going to be insane... :uhoh: I'm going to stay in the city to have dinner and do a bit of window shopping for a while, I think.

:yikes:

:sad: at the accident. That sounds horrible. :(

Galeongirl said:

bonolarrylive82005budsqg5.jpg

OMG.

*Mesmorised* :ohmy:

:drool::combust::drool:::combust::drool:

:faint: *dead*

Sad_Girl said:

no you don't :no: they can be nice, and fun, but you don't NEED one :heart: wanting one is different :wink : :hug:

Yep :yes: it begins four days before the first concert of the ZooTV tour

Ok i phrased it wrong. I want one, but don't need one. I miss being all close with Andy. Though i'm not very trusting so i doubt im gonna trust someone else so much so soon. :lol:

:drool: Oooooh any chance of a teasing preview. :shifty:

Well you can't blame me for trying. :wink:

bonoishot said:

So i called back and got a free plain pizza. :sofullofpizza:: rack::

Free pizza :drool:

bonoishot said:

Ok i phrased it wrong. I want one, but don't need one. I miss being all close with Andy. Though i'm not very trusting so i doubt im gonna trust someone else so much so soon. :l ol:

I understand that feeling completely :hug: and you'll find a good guy you can trust :heart: If I can do it, you surely can

bonoishot said:

:drool: Oooooh any chance of a teasing preview. :shifty:

Well you can't blame me for trying. :wink:

Wellllll :shifty: .... no :lol: :wink:

Sad_Girl said:

Free pizza :drool :

I understand that feeling completely :hug : and you'll find a good guy you can trust :heart: If I can do it, you surely can

Wellllll :shifty: .... no :lol : :wink :

I got to keep the mucked up pizza too so im gonna give it to Kat. :lol:

You deserve to be happy so much. :heart: Even better that its an Englishman and you're coming to visit later this year. :love: He sounds such a nice guy.

:sad: Well ya can't blame a girl for trying eh. :p

Is this the Edge fic?

Last edited:
bonoishot said:

I got to keep the mucked up pizza too so im gonna give it to Kat. :lol :

You deserve to be happy so much. :heart: Even better that its an Englishman and you're coming to visit later this year. :love: He sounds such a nice guy.

:sad: Well ya can't blame a girl for trying eh. :p

Is this the Edge fic?

:lol: what a nice flat-mate :wink:

I'm ridiculous in love with him, I've never been like this before :happy:

Yes and No ... it started out as an Edge fic.... somehow it has already started to turn into an all encompassing one. :lol: how could I hope to resist the Fly?

Weldy :hug:

Sad_Girl said:

:lol: what a nice flat-mate :wink:

I'm ridiculous in love with him, I've never been like this before :happy:

Yes and No ... it started out as an Edge fic.... somehow it has already started to turn into an all encompassing one. :lol: how could I hope to resist the Fly?

The Fly. I can't blame you...i defy anyone to try and resist the fly. :drool::combust:

Thats so sweet. You really deserve happiness, after the past few years. :heart::hug:

Ok, gals, I'll have to try and finish this first chapter and post it tonight - it's about time to call Gav :heart:

I'll be back in a few hours :wink: :hug: luv y'all!

Back
Top Bottom