Pleban Girls Party - another time, another thread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
heh, i've gone beyond shelf stacking ali - now i'm searching for dewey decimal numbers for what feels like 10 billion books! argh! :crazy:

still kinda fun, though :ohmy: :wink: :nerd:

:lol: :nerd:
I would still rather be doing what you're doing than what I'm doing... of course, being paid is nice :wink:

I had an all you can eat buffet lunch today... :drool: :incrediblyfull:

^ buffet lunch? hard life! :wink: :lol: nah, you deserve it after lack of sleep drama's, etc :up:

ack! i've just broken into a sweat rearranging some badly unarranged books in the reference section! :crazy: :crack: i am hereby dosing myself up with blue crack until my ma arrives to take me home :hi5:

Last edited:
^ I had to pay for it as well :tongue: :wink: We were having a farewell thing for a guy who's leaving today. He's about the fourth person to leave in the last few weeks... :yikes:

Blue crack - good for what ails you! :D

15 minutes to go... except I won't be going home for a while yet. There was a horrible crash in one of the tunnels under the Yarra this morning; at least three dead, huge fireball, explosions, melted cars, both tunnels closed until tomorrow at least. The traffic is going to be insane... :uhoh: I'm going to stay in the city to have dinner and do a bit of window shopping for a while, I think.

andberlin said:
but a dinner in the city (?) ...

The city, aka the CBD, as opposed to the distant suburb where I live :wink: Well, 20km out isn't that far I guess... It usually takes me about 40 minutes to drive home (once I get to the car, a 15 min walk from work). Of course, if there's no traffic I can do it in 20 or less...

I might go to the music shop and get a pick... :shifty: I wonder if they make special ones for basses? And I might ask them about changing strings too... I'm sure they'll say I need to get it done though, and by them as well... :lol: I just wanna know how much it's going to hurt my wallet...

How dumb does that sound though? Walk into a big music shop, guitars and shiny stuff everywhere, rock up to the counter...
"I'd like to buy a pick, please"
Shop guy: ".... Just one, then?" :scratch:

:lol:

yeah, i was thinking city as in CBD - lucky you! melbourne cbd = awesome window shopping! i think there are special bass pick's - they're a helluva lot thicker than yr usual ones apparently, haha this is all hearsay on my part :reject: :lol:
boo music shop :madspit:
yay rain! :dancing: < rain dance

edit: i should probably go to bed now, but i just don't feel like it :|

Alisaura said:

I didn't get much sleep last night either... SOMEONE (well, two someones) kept me up till 4am.... :wink:

:shocked: who would EVER dare to do such a thing!!!
:tsk: whoever that was, must be punished for sure

:whistle:

:tsk: alone again...

:hmm: this thread needs something furry and droolworthy to stare at...

bonolarrylive82005budsqg5.jpg

:drool: done... *sits and stares at furr till somebody comes by*

Galeongirl said:
Wait... :scratch: there's a Larry in that pic??

:shocked: woah! I never saw him!
Just admit your undying love for Lardence already so we can all get on with our lives :tsk:

:shifty: happy.... :whistle: yesterday been busy with the musical/eyeing sexy music teacher... tomorrow gonna be busy all day with the musical/eyeing sexy music teacher... :whistle: it's a tough life... but somebody's gotta do it :shrug: :drool:

I'm a bit under the weather tho...

how are you? :hug:

sorry to hear you're under the weather :(

but oggling the hot music teacher helps I'll bet :wink:

I'm doing pretty well - I took a long walk today to check out the flooded river banks and nearly metled away piles of snow :happy: and other than the blisters on my feet I feel pretty good for getting the exercise :yikes: :lol:

I have a hot phone date with a sexy Englishman in a few hours :drool: - and until then I am trying to work on a little fan fiction

:hot: fanfiction???

:flirt: I bet you're looking forward to that phonecall...

I'm playing on my guitar while sitting here being bored :lol: it only took me a day to learn SYCMIOYO on guita.r... fairly easy song... well, except that I can't do the 2nd verse 'cause my crap accoustic only goes till the 18th fret and I need to be able to reach the 24th or so:lol:

that's an interesting problem with the guitar :hmm: :lol:

:adam: My guitar only has four strings

:lol:

Yeah, I'm trying to right a bit of fan fiction because I need to write something every day - even if it's just for fun - and nothing is more fun than U2 fan fic :drool:

I called him on his lunch break at work today :shifty: I'm addicted to him :laugh: but yes, I am looking forward to talking to him tonight :heart:

Alisaura said:

I'm also jealous, Drea! I think if I went to Uni now, I'd do a humanities course rather than science. I want to learn languages/linguistics, history, theology, archaeology, art, writing, all that sort of stuff... But I don't think I could handle uni again. :der:

I couldn't handle Uni once. i like the idea of it but i can't apply myself to essays very well. :lol:

:der:

Back
Top Bottom