Pleban Girls Party - Another Day, Another Thread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Dismantled said:

DREA!!: hyper: how was EDDIE: combust: I mean...: shifty: how was the concert: D

mines tomorrow night: bow:

They opened with Release Me *bounces* I did a little gushing last night when I got home... somewhere in the first 6 or 7 pages of the last thread :wink: Mike McCready's a frigging madman! :lmao: I'd love to see him and Edge in a guitar-off for the sheer possibilities :drool: They played Black about halfway through the show :drool: :combust: :faint:

Though I wanted to :madwife: the sound guy a couple times, the guitars were higher often than Eddie's vocals! I'd definitely go see them again :D

Well, so far the World Cup commercial's got as far as "Once again this year Scotland did not make the World Cup.." before stopping to load more :lol: I Will Follow is the background music! :giggle: *waits for rest to load* His voice... :drool: :drool:

**The YouTube thing isn't showing a window for me, I've refreshed it in hopes of seeing it this time *G*

Last edited:
Larry really is just Completely and Utterly Beautiful :love:

LMJOSBWEra2.jpg

LMJOSBWEra21.jpg

LMJOSBWEra22.jpg

VintagePunk said:
Nooooooooo!!!! Not Brass!!!!!!!! :sad: :sad: :sad:

It's not looking good :yikes: :uhoh:

and when he said that about not being able to take it back when you kill someone, even by mistake :sad:

they just replayed the season opener episodes, where he shot the other cop on accident; I should have realized that was something that was going to come back up :sigh:

Hi Thora :hug:

Sad_Girl said:

did you just see that preview? Where Gil has to decide whether or not Brass stays on life support?

No, they don't show the previews here. :lol:

Thora, I only got addicted to CSI a few months ago...I've nearly caught up on the entire series since then.

Drea said:
:hmm: Two Bono commercials for the World Cup, one Adam... wonder if Larry'll get into the act for the yet-to-come fourth spot :wink:

Oh, really? I didn't realize this - where's the link?

And VP they don't show previews? :grumpy: whats the deal with that? :madwife:

Back
Top Bottom