Pleban Girls Party - Another Day, Another Thread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Molly Bloom said:

ahh i have heard larry will come out if it is a smaller crowd... :D
did you meet any of the others that day?

Yes, later that night we met Bono and Edge.

Bono drove in about an hour after Larry did that afternoon, and had the driver stop, and he rolled down his window and apologized, saying he was late for rehearsal, but that he'd be out to see us after. :)

Hi VP, SG, Molly :hug:

Thank so much guys for all the nice words after I left last night :hug:

Still trying to catch up. SG, a book signing :drool:

Hi tre :wave:
Yes, I'm here, just... not all together present. Or is that the other way around :confused: Ah, you English speaking people :lol:

SG, your cap :drool: I'd love to see you try an Edge one :flirt:

Sad_Girl said:

I've done a few - one of these days I'll dig them up :wink:

SG, please do :drool: I read faster than you write, so I think I've read everything you've written now :lol: I love your stories, I'm just crap at giving feedback, as you might have noticed :shifty:

I HATE my computer! :madwife: It has been a pain in the ass today. Thankfully I got my tax return back today ( :drool: ) so I'm going to use all of that to buy myself a kickass new computer next week! :hyper:

Clone! :love: :hug:

I still can't believe I've let my aunt borrow my laptop! :scream: I miss it! I had everything on it! :(
Sounds good with a new computer :up:

Clone! :hug: :love:

I'm looking forward to having something brand new, and a computer that won't crap out on me all the time. I've been doing some online research tonight, and I'll probably look in a few stores on Saturday. :hyper: I'm so excited!!

Back
Top Bottom