Pleban Girls Party - another day, another 500 posts

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
redhotswami said:

:lmao:

that is bloody brilliant!!! i love it :)

Thank you. I try to spread my wit and joy to the world. LOL I was way proud when I came up with it...that's it..at 5000 posts, I'm all over it...we will party like it's frickin' 1999!

Yeah, I usually work saturday nights, not mornings. But it is homecoming parade. I have to go to support my students. Plus, my dog is marching. Can you belive it? He is more popular on this campus than I am!

redhotswami said:
Yeah, I usually work saturday nights, not mornings. But it is homecoming parade. I have to go to support my students. Plus, my dog is marching. Can you belive it? He is more popular on this campus than I am!

Aww..I hope you have fun! And of course Bailey is popular he's cute and furry. You've only got one out of two. :wink:

Sad_Girl said:

I guess I missed my British babes, eh? :sigh: Oh well, maybe I'll get to chat with them this weekend

Yeah you missed us. :scream::sad: Well me anyway, not sure where Wild was, polishing leather maybe. :shifty::lol:

Hope VP and Sarah had a good time at The Killers. :drool: Am so jealous. If i don't catch up later today will PM you. :sexywink:

:hug:

Yay congrats to SimSami and SimBeckham. :hyper:

JemBonodylan.jpg

Awww Dylan. :cute: :hyper: Thanks SG. :hug:

Sad_Girl said:

:lol: do you know how many functions I never used or didn't even realize were there for the longest time? It's one of those games :wink:

I peeked at that thread Weldy I'm glad they're having fun with it :up:

I like the smaller group here; like to keep things between us original PGP'ers - anyone else can join in the fun over there now

Could you imagine adding more SIMS it would crash again. :scream::lol:

Am glad they havent added to many to their SIMs game in LS or the same could happen there. :uhoh::lol:

Tis having fun following 2 games though i :love: ours more. Maybe cuase i'm biased. :lol:

Oh if Sami comes on i have a present to send to her. Kinda related to her SIM. :shifty:

Sad_Girl said:
I'm not criticizing - God knows I've got my share of musical skeletons in the closet

I honestly don't know anyone who doesn't roll their eyes at him

he's not good looking and his songs are pretty cracker jack

but there have been a million examples of musicians that fit into that category before, and goodness knows they certainly seem to make money so SOMEBODY has to buy their albums :shrug :

Yeah sorry but i'm with SG on this. Each to their own it would be boring if we all liked the same stuff. :wink::lol:

I used to know 2 girls who loved Justin They actually waited outside his hotel in Manchester, UK to try meet him, 2 days in a row they did this and he didn't stop once. Not even to acknowledge them or wave. And these are people who were going to his concerts that week in Manchester and had bought his album. So not only do i not fancy him or like his music i think he is an arrogant jerk. Even if he didnt have time to stop he could have at least shouted "Hi thanks for waiting but i don't have time to stop" ( Like Bono does when hes late :lol: )or even just a wave would have been nice.

:|

Musical Skeletons in the closet....yeah everyone has those :drool::reject::lmao:

Russty Cat said:
Brittany my husband is currently down in Southern California dealing with some family stuff and looking for a job. We have sold our house and are moving there in about 30 days. The good news of the day was a family friend might sell us their land that has a mobile home on it that we could live in. They have to sell another house first though so we would get a rental house for a while first.

Mia I'm so gonna tell him you said that. :giggle : He would totally laugh, cuz he says he doesn't get what girls see in him. My girlfriends daughter who is 16 can never stop giggling when she is around him. Its so funny, she has the hugest crush on him. :droo l: :wink :

:hyper: Yay Russty that is sooo fantastic. :happy: I hope it really comes through, you deserve some good luck.

Tell Mr Cat i think hes hot too. :drool::sexywink: Thats so funny about your friends daughter. :lol:

bonoishot said:
Hi Brittany :wave: Hope you're having a good morning. Have just caught up from last nights posts. :wink:

Not staying long though. Need to go get a shower as i have to go to the shop.

Thanks!!! How are you Jem? I hope you have fun shopping!! Last night's post...:ohmy: We got a little, um excited?:giggle: I just got up, so I'm a little :yikes:

Back
Top Bottom