Pleban Girls Party - another day, another 500 posts

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Babydoll said:
Men are wierd that way! He just stood there with a 'deer caught in the headlights' look on his face for a few seconds while I ran the hell out of there. I didn't leave my room the rest of the night and this morning, he has been avoiding eye contact with me...

Yes it seems funny now...Wild you can let our laughter bubbling up in you :p

:laugh:

Did you see Jr?? :lmao:

BD - I had something similar happen to me. It was over the phone, but that was enough to give me visuals.

I called my friends (they were newlyweds at the time...and you know how newlyweds can be lol) one night and my friend had answered the phone...he was panting and he said "uh...I'll call you back."

Then I felt weird and when he called I asked "were you having sex?" and he chuckled and said "oh yeah" and I said "WHY DID YOU ANSWER THE PHONE?!" and he said "WHAT!?? The adrenaline rush gave me like 5 more minutes!! Thanks for callin'!"

:shocked: I honestly don't know how I managed to maintain conversation after that.

Babydoll said:
Wayne, you were sitting when she came? Don't you know you have to stand up in Wild's presence?? :madwife:

ya i was sat down, when she walked to me i was getting up, she ended up pulling me up.

redhotswami said:
BD - I had something similar happen to me. It was over the phone, but that was enough to give me visuals.

I called my friends (they were newlyweds at the time...and you know how newlyweds can be lol) one night and my friend had answered the phone...he was panting and he said "uh...I'll call you back."

Then I felt weird and when he called I asked "were you having sex?" and he chuckled and said "oh yeah" and I said "WHY DID YOU ANSWER THE PHONE?!" and he said "WHAT!?? The adrenaline rush gave me like 5 more minutes!! Thanks for callin'!"

:laugh:

Men really don't think about these things ;)

redhotswami said:

:shocked: I honestly don't know how I managed to maintain conversation after that.

Omg I just died! :lmao: :lmao: lmao:

WildHoney said:

He even sang it for me in Paris on the elevation tour :combust: :drool:

Going to have to have a talk with a certain Irishman after all of this info :|

And yeah I didn't want to brag or anything but Wild Horses was about our time together in the earlier days :wink:. Giddy up giddy up! :lol:

Back
Top Bottom