Pleban Girls Party - Angels Of Pleba

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Re: OMG!!!

Carmelu2fan said:

Yes!! Thora, this has made my day!! :rockon: I knew the "early Christmas" pitch would sway them.

Glad I could make your day. It's definitely made mine! :D The funny thing is that my Dad was talking about switching our dates even before I brought up my desperation to go to the concert. :lol:

Guess what song just came on my iTunes?! Wake Up. It must be a sign! :D

:lol: Sorry about your numb bum, Wild. :lol: That just sounds so incredibly hilarious!

:wave:

I managed to distract my dad by starting to talk about music with him. He's so fun to discuss things like that with, 'cause he knows way more than I think he does. :lol:
I never thought he really noticed U2 (except the fact that I'm fanatic about them), but he just told me that his favourite U2 song is SBS :lol:

Hey VP and Sami :hug:

WildHoney said:
The best place to eat Irish Sausage :drool:

c796445e.jpg

The Clarence hotel, the sausage i had there was awesome :wink:

:drool: Can someone photoshop Adam on that bed.

WildHoney said:
bye Jez :hug:

My butt's gone numb from sitting on the chair for so long :lol:

I know just how you feel. I need to go and get something to eat. I will chat with you lovely ladies later.

Cannot wait to see the rest of your pics Sami
Keep up the good work Wild:wink:

Get you swinsuits ready Thora

:wave:later
:hug:

VP :hug: I actually slept until 10:00 this morning. :ohmy: I woke up and it was so quiet! I looked around and I thought they left me home! :lol: Then my aunt came down all quietly and she's like, "OMG! Can you believe we got to sleep until 10? The kids are still asleep!" The little one had come into her room early but then she fell back asleep. :bow: :drool:

Night Sami and Carmel :hug:

I'm starting to get tired here. Five hours of sleep in 48 hours isn't nearly enough. :huh:

Oh, f*ck... I've forgotten to respond to the school I want to go to in the fall... :sigh: I think I have until Friday, though... :hmm:
Thankfully, it's nothing anywhere near neuropsychology :lol:

Well, it's been fun, but I gotta do some cleaning. I haven't done any of that yet this weekend, and my house is getting a bit dirty. See you all later! :hug:

Back
Top Bottom