Pleban Girls Party - Angels Of Pleba

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Carmelu2fan said:

Thora:cute: You look lovely. I wish I did not look so :drunk: in all my pics

Thanks Carmel! :hug: This was taken before I was too trashed. I was definitely happy, but not totally :drunk: yet. All those other drunken pictures will NOT be seen. :lmao:

WildHoney said:
Thora :)

:drool:

You all look lovely , i love the bride's dress:love:

If i was gettig married now i'd have something like that although i loved my dress it was very 1980's :lol:

Thanks. :hug:

Gee, I wonder why?! :lol:

Yeah, she was gorgeous. This is a good shot of her and her dad.

p7210091.jpg

I had some :crazy: experiences yesterday

Firstly my gay friend Matt kept on about how great it was that i'd lost weight and how it was great i hadn't lost my chest......
:confused:

Then some pervert on the underground looked at my chest for the whole journey....:madwife:

WildHoney said:
Thora :)

:drool:

You all look lovely , i love the bride's dress:love:

If i was gettig married now i'd have something like that although i loved my dress it was very 1980's :lol:

I'm so glad I was basically too small to remember the 80's :lol:
I have some vague memories of me in a neon pink jump suit :yuck: And I HATE shoulder pads! :lol:

Thora, she does look very beautiful :)

WildHoney said:
I had some :crazy: experiences yesterday

Firstly my gay friend Matt kept on about how great it was that i'd lost weight and how it was great i hadn't lost my chest......
:confused:

Then some pervert on the underground looked at my chest for the whole journey....:madwife:

Matt is right. That is the first thing to go when you lose alot of weight are the boobs. Not that there is anything wrong with small breast, I do wonder what it is like to have more.

Perverts:madwife:

WildHoney said:

But I've taken a big mouthful of meat :drool: there's not much left :shifty:

NewPhotos014.jpg

Do you prefer it when it's too big for the bun:wink:

Why eles would I fancy :adam: so much:wink:

Grr. I'm so frustrated. I was talking to my mom earlier this morning about U2 and Hawaii, and she was asking who was opening for them. When I told her it was Pearl Jam, she then told me that my cousin's partner (whom she just split up with) used to play for them. Now, I know nothing about the band members or whatever, I just know their music. I was so surprised to hear this, so this afternoon I've been searching for him online, and can't find anything about him, much less any info about him ever being a part of Pearl Jam. :confused: I wonder if my mom is thinking of the wrong band.

I'm sorry for being distracted, trying to catch up on everything I've missed. :reject:

Oh... :eyebrow: I see you're amusing yourselves without me... :ohmy: :lol:

Carmelu2fan said:

Matt is right. That is the first thing to go when you lose alot of weight are the boobs. Not that there is anything wrong with small breast, I do wonder what it is like to have more.

Perverts:madwife:

They've got smaller , i lost 8 inches from my chest so it must be NI's magic hands :shifty:

It just confused me as to why a gay bloke would look at my boobs :shrug:

WildHoney said:

They've got smaller , i lost 8 inches from my chest so it must be NI's magic hands :shifty:

It just confused me as to why a gay bloke would look at my boobs :shrug:

:lol: You're so gorgeous that even he had to notice! :flirt:

I really hope the boobs get smaller :grumpy: I want to lose about half of mine... :reject:

Thora,

Mums you've got to love them :love:

The only reason my mum knows of U2 is because i bored her for hours with my photos and stories from the tour, she was like :rolleyes:

My dad used to :yell: at me to keep my music down when i live at home , but i found out last year he was disappointed because i didn't take him to see U2 :lol:

ThoraSEB said:
Grr. I'm so frustrated. I was talking to my mom earlier this morning about U2 and Hawaii, and she was asking who was opening for them. When I told her it was Pearl Jam, she then told me that my cousin's partner (whom she just split up with) used to play for them. Now, I know nothing about the band members or whatever, I just know their music. I was so surprised to hear this, so this afternoon I've been searching for him online, and can't find anything about him, much less any info about him ever being a part of Pearl Jam. :confused: I wonder if my mom is thinking of the wrong band.

:hmm: perhaps he is what they call a "silent partner" the ones that envest but are not apart of the main production.

Carmelu2fan said:

:hmm: perhaps he is what they call a "silent partner" the ones that envest but are not apart of the main production.

That's a good point, Carmel! I'll have to ask her about it again sometime.

And speaking of all that, it looks like I might be able to go to the concert! :hyper: My parents are extremely open to us changing our plans, and are going to be in touch with all of us in the next couple of days to see if it will work. I offered my left arm, and that they would never have to buy me a gift ever again if we could go so that I could be there for the 9th. They laughed a lot at me, but the fact that they're going to look into it is very encouraging! :hyper:

WildHoney said:

But of course, Irish sausage is the best:drool:

NI showed me my first Irish sausage and i've been hooked since:drool: :drool:

They're just so meaty and juicy. Not like English sausages :yuck:

:drool: I haven't had one yet, but that is at the top of my list of things I must do.

ThoraSEB said:

And speaking of all that, it looks like I might be able to go to the concert! :hyper: My parents are extremely open to us changing our plans, and are going to be in touch with all of us in the next couple of days to see if it will work. I offered my left arm, and that they would never have to buy me a gift ever again if we could go. They laughed a lot at me, but the fact that they're going to look into it is very encouraging! :hyper:

AWESOME :hyper::hyper:

I'll keep everything crossed for you :hug:

Well i'll try :lol: don't know how long i can cross my legs for

WildHoney said:

AWESOME :hyper::hyper:

I'll keep everything crossed for you :hug:

Well i'll try :lol: don't know how long i can cross my legs for

Thanks! :hug: Feel free to keep your legs uncrossed. I don't want you to be deprived. :lmao: I'll keep my legs crossed. I don't have a man, so that's no problem. :lol:

I'm gonna try leaving the computer here while I go take some "fresh" air :shifty:

The reason to why I'm telling you is because I think my dad is just waiting for me to get my butt of the chair so he can take the computer for a while. And if that happens, I might not come on any more tonight.

But I guess we'll see in about 10-15 minutes :lol:
Otherwise, :hug: all!

OMG!!!

ThoraSEB said:

And speaking of all that, it looks like I might be able to go to the concert! :hyper: My parents are extremely open to us changing our plans, and are going to be in touch with all of us in the next couple of days to see if it will work. I offered my left arm, and that they would never have to buy me a gift ever again if we could go so that I could be there for the 9th. They laughed a lot at me, but the fact that they're going to look into it is very encouraging! :hyper:

Yes!! Thora, this has made my day!! :rockon: I knew the "early Christmas" pitch would sway them.

Back
Top Bottom