Pleban Girls Party - ... and then there was U2

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
dazzledbylight said:
Sims 'tech' questiohn, SG !

I've see those violet/purple vertical bars over various sims buth the guys and the gals........ what do they stand for exactly ?

/techQ

yay simjem & popB!

:cute: simbri & simbabyB you picked great hair for him, sg!

and previously............. simvp & origB still crushing on each other
:ohmy: :shifty:
simsg dreaming of the simsilverfox :ohmy: :shifty:

:uhoh: :lol:

love you got Lmp the real vertigo cover tee shirt :D

The bars are measurement of skill points each sim gets for doing certain things; when they play instruments, for example, it measures creativity

Hey SG, have you loaded today's update to Plebaville yet? For some reason the pics aren't loading for me in the old thread (probably my puter, I had it on all night to d/l the Larry vid :lol: )

ok..... i still havent been on long enough at the time i've started asking this question................

ok.....I am on some people's buddy lists, BUT I"VE NEVER tried it B/C I thot it only was a premium feature......THO I don't even know what it does as[if] it's a premium feature.

I accidently put a perason on their by mistake . i It was the very first time i was sliding the mouse down but skewed over and activated the buddy button

so can i do anything with it W/O being premium?
[i'd put people's names in IF it did stuff}................... those of you here who haVE me on your list......i wasn't ignoring anyone {NOR DID I KNOW i was on anyone's list till itr came up 2 threads back? :huh: And i went to hit the 'who's buddy list am i on 'link :lol:

Last edited:
Drea said:
Hey SG, have you loaded today's update to Plebaville yet? For some reason the pics aren't loading for me in the old thread (probably my puter, I had it on all night to d/l the Larry vid :lol: )

Yep, I actually got them up right away. It's so nice to have my ISP back :love:

and OMG that video! :faint: :drool: :combust: :love: and :giggle:

Sad_Girl said:

The bars are measurement of skill points each sim gets for doing certain things; when they play instruments, for example, it measures creativity

yeeah ok
i thot it make hqve to do at least with the music cause that's where i've seen them the most! and you've meantioned creativity points before....but it's broader...skill points

Dazzled, about the only thing you can do with it is use it to see which of your buddies are online. But some people (like me) have themselves on invisible, so you can't tell they're online unless you see them posting while you're on.

Premium members can use the feature to send out group PMs. Other than that, there's not much point to it.

dazzledbylight said:

yeeah ok
i thot it make hqve to do at least with the music cause that's where i've seen them the most! and you've meantioned creativity points before....but it's broader...skill points

yep the skill points are (if I can remember off the top of my head) Cooking, Cleaning, Creativity, Mechanical ability, Logic, and Charisma

and the buddy list is just a list which comes up on your UCP to let you know who is signed in and who isn't among your friends; it's not a premium feature I don't think

Sad_Girl said:

Yep, I actually got them up right away. It's so nice to have my ISP back :love:

and OMG that video! :faint: :drool: :combust: :love: and :giggle:

Yay! :hyper: *goes to look*

I haven't watched the vid yet - I didn't get home till just after 11 (SnB night :wink: ), and I was catching up in here and on email *g*

the rockin edge said:

hey VP :hug:

Johnny Depp is one of my favourite actors, can't believe i only just saw this.:wink:

:yes: He's amazing. He'd better win an Oscar, one day. I was disappointed that Charlie didn't get more attention.

Night Dazzled :hug:

Night Drea :hug:

I actually forget how many songs the Beatles did that I just adore :heart:

It's kind of fun going through my MP3's... sort of like rediscovering a bunch of really good music

Back
Top Bottom