Pleban Girls Party - ... and then there was U2

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
sami0201 said:
Hi SG! :hug: How are you?

Tired :crack: but not too bad, really. How are you? :hug:

sami0201 said:
My friend's friend is a model and my friend just gave me her myspace- she is gorgeous! :faint: I've met her once but I do not remember her being that pretty :lol:

She's not. Photography is a magical thing. I have a friend who used to be a model, too. Believe me, what you see in photos isn't close to what is real :lol:

Last edited:
Sad_Girl said:

Tired :crack: but not too bad, really. How are you? :hug:

She's not. Photography is a magival thing. I have a friend who used to be a model, too. Believe me, what you see in photos isn't close to what is real :lol:

I'm ok, my eyes are better :D

No, I think she is :lol: These aren't professional pictures I'm looking at, just her personal pictures she took with her friends and stuff. I mean, I know she was very pretty when I met her I just don't remember her looking like this! I guess a year and a half can change things a bit, too. :wink:
But I know what you mean about the photography :yes:- have you ever seen the show America's Next Top Model?!

sami0201 said:

I'm ok, my eyes are better :D

No, I think she is :lol: These aren't professional pictures I'm looking at, just her personal pictures she took with her friends and stuff. I mean, I know she was very pretty when I met her I just don't remember her looking like this! I guess a year and a half can change things a bit, too. :wink:
But I know what you mean about the photography :yes:- have you ever seen the show America's Next Top Model?!

No :no: never seen it

Did I read that you had your pupils dialated earlier? :yikes: I hate that feeling :lol: Glad you're better

Sad_Girl said:

No :no: never seen it

Did I read that you had your pupils dialated earlier? :yikes: I hate that feeling :lol: Glad you're better

I did :yes: I hate it too :angry: They also put some kind of numbing drop in :yikes: So they felt super weird :lol: My pupils still fill up most of my eye- but it's a lot better than before :bow:

Now VP can't make fun of me :angry: :lmao:

U2MaNaIcWeIdO said:
Never seen it before.....it seems like one of those movie that I have to watch again just to understand it fully....cause it's kinda hard to follow

:lol: yes it is, it's quite unusual

My Nephew is a big fan; he quotes lines from it and stuff. I only liked it a little, but It gave me a laugh or two

Sad_Girl said:

:lol: yes it is, it's quite unusual

My Nephew is a big fan; he quotes lines from it and stuff. I only liked it a little, but It gave me a laugh or two

I like it too....mainly cause of the fact that I can tell how REALLY awkward the characters are when they are intereacting with each other....even more so with the teen characters

U2MaNaIcWeIdO said:

I like it too....mainly cause of the fact that I can tell how REALLY awkward the characters interact with each other....even more so with the teen characters

Yes, absolutely. I think it is really a good movie in that; it shows how truly awkward and uncomfortable people can be. I remember feeling that way A LOT when I was a little younger; it reminded me a lot of high school, actually

Hi Dazz :hug:

No sims today, I'm backing up my MP3's and other data and doing some maintenance stuff on my hard drive. Plus Jeffy was here and had a new video game to keep us busy today :wink:

Sad_Girl said:

Yes, absolutely. I think it is really a good movie in that; it shows how truly awkward and uncomfortable people can be. I remember feeling that way A LOT when I was a little younger; it reminded me a lot of high school, actually

I was never THAT awkward in High school though....yea a little....but never THAT bad and never through the whole school day.

U2MaNaIcWeIdO said:

I was never THAT awkward in High school though....yea a little....but never THAT bad and never through the whole school day.

Right; it was exaggerated. but in most TV shows and movies everyone is so smooth and quick with just what to say or how to react; they're comfortable with how they relate to each other... those awkward moments are missing

Sad_Girl said:

Right; it was exaggerated. but in most TV shows and movies everyone is so smooth and quick with just what to say or how to react; they're comfortable with how they relate to each other... those awkward moments are missing

True....so very true....and I only seem to find awkward moments in either Soaps or teen movies. :shrug:

Back
Top Bottom