Pleban Girls Party - ... and then there was U2

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
VintagePunk said:

Awww, I admire so much your ability to make school a priority! :heart: And you know that anytime you need a break, we'll be here. :)
So how is school going?

:) That's the trouble with me though - I'll either be completely immersed in that or completely immersed here...there's no in between. :lol: :hug: School is going well though and I'm enjoying all my classes! How's everything with you?

Wild! :hug: It's so nice to talk to you again too. I booked my flight to Dublin today! I leave Toronto on May 3rd and have a connection in Amsterdam (random, I know) before arriving in Dublin. :drool:

FlyYourKite said:

Wild! :hug: It's so nice to talk to you again too. I booked my flight to Dublin today! I leave Toronto on May 3rd and have a connection in Amsterdam (random, I know) before arriving in Dublin. :drool:

It's looking like i'll be there for June 16th or 17th for a week or so :drool:

I bet you can't wait :hyper: :hyper:

try and smuggle Bri & VP in your suitcase :shifty: :evil:

How exciting that your plans for Dublin are taking shape!!! :hyper:

I'm doing well, thanks. Getting back into school, my study is nearly up and running. The website could be live by later tonight or tomorrow, depending on how fast the computer guy gets back to me. :) I'm really excited about it, again.

And, as my clone says, I'm kinda twitterpated, at the moment. :love: :reject:

VintagePunk said:
How exciting that your plans for Dublin are taking shape!!! :hyper:

I'm doing well, thanks. Getting back into school, my study is nearly up and running. The website could be live by later tonight or tomorrow, depending on how fast the computer guy gets back to me. :) I'm really excited about it, again.

And, as my clone says, I'm kinda twitterpated, at the moment. :love: :reject:

I met a girl who goes to Guelph that is leaving the same night for me to Dublin for the same program. We've decided to share the flight and look for a flat or an apartment when we get there. :) It's nice to know I'll have someone to share it with and not get lonely!

Great to hear about your study! :hug:

And twitterpated? :love: Do tell!

Ooooh, how awesome that you'll know someone!! How did you meet her?

You know that guy I've been venting about on here constantly since last summer? It's kind of left the realm of casual. It's not what I'd call serious yet, but it might be headed that way. :ohmy:

VintagePunk said:
Ooooh, how awesome that you'll know someone!! How did you meet her?

You know that guy I've been venting about on here constantly since last summer? It's kind of left the realm of casual. It's not what I'd call serious yet, but it might be headed that way. :ohmy:

When you register for the program, you get a username and password for their message board where you can get in contact with other people in Canada doing the program and looking for tips, travel mates, etc. So that's where we started talking! :)

:hyper: I'm so happy for you VP!! :hug: That is wonderful news!

WildHoney said:
^ It looks weird when you guys say things like London etc...

London to me + UK's capital city.....

Chatham , a town in the next county(state) :lol:

*snerk* Wild dear, SW Ontario is very very British in origin...

There's a London, Chatham, Windsor... Not to mention the Thames River flows through London and Chatham, and Chatham is in Kent County :wink: (And a battle in the War of 1812 was fought not far from Chatham.)

Plus Stratford (on the Avon, of course ;)) is only a couple hours away *g*

Toronto was once known as "'Muddy' York"

I have yet to live in a Canadian city without a King Street or a Queen Street ;)

FlyYourKite said:

When you register for the program, you get a username and password for their message board where you can get in contact with other people in Canada doing the program and looking for tips, travel mates, etc. So that's where we started talking! :)

:hyper: I'm so happy for you VP!! :hug: That is wonderful news!

It must be such a relief to know you'll have someone familiar there. :)

Thanks. :hug: But the way we move (we've known each other 2 1/2 years now), it may be the end of the decade before I have anything more solid to report. :lol:

FlyYourKite said:

I met a girl who goes to Guelph that is leaving the same night for me to Dublin for the same program. We've decided to share the flight and look for a flat or an apartment when we get there. :) It's nice to know I'll have someone to share it with and not get lonely!

Great to hear about your study! :hug:

And twitterpated? :love: Do tell!

:shh: not to mention you'll be a short flight away from your British girls :wink:

Bye Bri! :hug: :heart: Good luck with the midterm tomorrow!

I think I'm going to go and do some readings for my ever-so-exciting World Cities class :| I'll definitely be back on a bit later to continue catching up with everyone. Bye for now! :wave:

VP I didn't hear it :sad: By the time I finished looking for a damn radio in the house (couldn't find one) I tried to go out to the car but it was too late :sad:

I'm assuming it will show up on the internet soon enough, if stations are allowed to play it on the air :yes:

sami0201 said:
VP I didn't hear it :sad: By the time I finished looking for a damn radio in the house (couldn't find one) I tried to go out to the car but it was too late :sad:

I'm assuming it will show up on the internet soon enough, if stations are allowed to play it on the air :yes:

:hmm: I think I'll check his website...

Sorry you didn't get to hear it. :(

Back
Top Bottom