Pleban Girls Party - ... and then there was U2

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Russty!! :hug: (If you're still here) :lol:

I've been fixing the typos that Bri found for me. It's funny how you can go over and over something, and miss typos, and yet a fresh set of eyes can find them. :heart:

Glad to hear you liked the movie!! I'll probably wait for it to come out on dvd, because I know damn well I'll get in there and bawl like a baby. :lol:

:shifty:

8.gif

:lol: Sounds very familiar, VP :reject:

I played video games with Jeffy all morning, now he's napping and I should be cleaning :lol:

aw, it'll still be dirty later. why hurry? :wink:

Sad_Girl said:
:lol: Sounds very familiar, VP :reject:

I played video games with Jeffy all morning, now he's napping and I should be cleaning :lol:

aw, it'll still be dirty later. why hurry? :wink:

Going over to his place always makes me ashamed, seeing that a guy's house is cleaner than mine. :reject:

Besides, for the rest of the week, I have a helper home, who has lots of time on her hands. :wink:

^^
:laugh: cleaning....

:uhoh: I have laundry, and lots of extra laundry to do over the next several days! Thsat will open up one cluttered section in my room and make it look better! Then I can also get to the other area that's somewhat cluttered.

LIke moving pieces around something between music chairs and a jigsaw puzzle!

and speaking of games......I :love: scrabble! but don't get to it play it the way i used to..........

VintagePunk said:

Going over to his place always makes me ashamed, seeing that a guy's house is cleaner than mine. :reject:

Besides, for the rest of the week, I have a helper home, who has lots of time on her hands. :wink:

I bet she'll be thrilled to hear that :lmao: :wink:

Yeah, far be it from me to interrupt her computer/video game/tv time. :|

:lol:

Dazzled, it seems that just getting one small thing done helps. Makes you feel like you've accomplished something, and motivates you to do more. :yes:

My house gets soooo dusty. :mad: Cause it's so old, I think.

Sad_Girl said:
Around here we try not to move a lot... otherwise we stir up all the hair the cats have shed :uhoh: :lmao: :yikes:

Dog hair is the bane of my existance. I fight a losing battle with it. :sad:

Certain times of the year, I swear, we could make a whole new dog with what she sheds. The hairballs drift like tumbleweeds across my floors. It's kind of romantic, in a way. Put on JT for background music, and it's almost as if you're in the American SW.

:|

dazzledbylight said:
SG....

hope you caught my message yesterday(?) that I know you can only do so much with the sims at one time :wink:

i really love that you do it & share it with us......:happy: :hug: :hug: :hug:

I'm happy to share; and yes, it gets rather difficult when you have so many sims; the more sims in one place, the slower the game, therefore the longer it takes, etc... but I do enjoy it when I have the time :D

VintagePunk said:

Dazzled, it seems that just getting one small thing done helps. Makes you feel like you've accomplished something, and motivates you to do more. :yes:

My house gets soooo dusty. :mad: Cause it's so old, I think.

well i did get the worse of it done .the week before.. I have so much laundry hidden in the big closet! about 2 1/2- 3 biggish loads, plus the current regular laundry ...1 1/2 bags to do..........but i think i'm finally ready (should have started on Sun :shifty: :lol: to satart shlepping it all ........ and figured out some things to do while in the laundry mat!

Hopes, but not counting on having in-building wash & dry again!:(
in a walkup apt [2 flights]- that HAS hampered me from time to time in getting it done!

VintagePunk said:

Dog hair is the bane of my existance. I fight a losing battle with it. :sad:

Certain times of the year, I swear, we could make a whole new dog with what she sheds. The hairballs drift like tumbleweeds across my floors. It's kind of romantic, in a way. Put on JT for background music, and it's almost as if you're in the American SW.

:|

:lmao:

We've gotten into the habit of refering to the hairballs as 'kittens' :slant:

and by hairballs, I actually mean loose balls of hair; not the cats themselves :wink:

SG, have you heard about that computer virus that's supposed to strike tomorrow? I have Norton, but my subscription ran out, so I've been paranoid about it. However, today we found a thing on their website that you can run that will check your computer for it. We did it earlier, and ours is fine, thank goodness.

If it strikes your computer, it will delete files. :yikes:

VintagePunk said:
SG, have you heard about that computer virus that's supposed to strike tomorrow? I have Norton, but my subscription ran out, so I've been paranoid about it. However, today we found a thing on their website that you can run that will check your computer for it. We did it earlier, and ours is fine, thank goodness.

If it strikes your computer, it will delete files. :yikes:

yeah i heard about that earlier in the week.! :yikes:

I gotta e-m my sis..i hope i'll be back.
if not now.see you later in the Lib {afdter i've done some laugdry!

dazzledbylight said:

well i did get the worse of it done .the week before.. I have so much laundry hidden in the big closet! about 2 1/2- 3 biggish loads, plus the current regular laundry ...1 1/2 bags to do..........but i think i'm finally ready (should have started on Sun :shifty: :lol: to satart shlepping it all ........ and figured out some things to do while in the laundry mat!

Hopes, but not counting on having in-building wash & dry again!:(
in a walkup apt [2 flights]- that HAS hampered me from time to time in getting it done!

:yikes: If I didn't have a washer and dryer, I'm afraid I'd never get laundry done. We'd be walking around wearing burlap sacs.

Sad_Girl said:

:lmao:

We've gotten into the habit of refering to the hairballs as 'kittens' :slant:

and by hairballs, I actually mean loose balls of hair; not the cats themselves :wink:

:lmao: So, looking at it that way, I have a whole bunch of little black lab puppies!! :cute: :lmao:

Dis!! :hug:

I think I'd better get going now. I promised myself that at the very least, I'd get my dishes done today. I'm ashamed to admit just how long they've been sitting in the sink. :reject: Then I have a bit of shopping to do.

BBL :hug:

Back
Top Bottom