Pleban Girls Party - Amamos U2

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
:lol: great thread title! i'm eating a popsicle and i'm dreading the part where you have three bites left but it falls off the stick prematurely.

:giggle: premature disintegration!

i think there is a technique you can use to prevent that...think of baseball?

It's the closest I could get to 'We love U2' but I think it's actually more in the past tense, like 'We have loved U2' :ohmy:

Not that that's a bad title :shifty: :lmao:

Bri, we learned from you, Great Orginator of this smutty thread.

SG, taxes should do the trick, too. :yikes:

Ok girls, I'm gonna watch Project Runway--yet another TV guilty pleasure :wave:

436ef988.jpg

:combust: :drool:

:wave: Hi everyone

My mom is getting a bit better....her fever finally broke and she's doing well with the ventilator. The doctors are going to take it off at around 7am tomorrow.

DJ Bono said:
:wave: Hi everyone

My mom is getting a bit better....her fever finally broke and she's doing well with the ventilator. The doctors are going to take it off at around 7am tomorrow.

Weldy! :hug: I'm so glad to hear that! What great news :heart:

Sad_Girl said:
Did you get a grade for your paper on Bono's areas of intel. , or is it too soon to know?

She's kept pushing the due date off :grumpy:

It's now due tomorrow, so I'm making finishing touches now :| :D

What I'm mainly worried now is how she's going to act once they take it off....she has been unconscious since Monday Morning....and I'm afraid that she might not be able to speak or walk again (due to her brain activity being limited because of this).....but I will see when my dad comes back home tomorrow afternoon.

circa1992 said:

She's kept pushing the due date off :grumpy:

It's now due tomorrow, so I'm making finishing touches now :| :D

Well thats frustrating :lol: but a little extra time to polish and perfect isn't that bad of a thing to have :wink:

Sad_Girl said:

Well thats frustrating :lol: but a little extra time to polish and perfect isn't that bad of a thing to have :wink:

I know :lol: She keeps telling us "it's due tomorrow" but then the next day she decides to push it off....I'm like "you've gotta be kidding me" :lol:

I'm so scared to print out the final copy :yikes:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom