Pleban Girls Party - Amamos U2

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Hi Sami :wave:

I really liked this one, if it's any help...

3) "At some point, you have to make a decision. Boundaries don't keep other people out, they fence you in. Life is messy, that's how we're made. So, you can waste your life drawing lines, or you can live your life crossing them. But there are some lines that are way too dangerous to cross. Here's what I know: if you're willing to take the chance, the view from the other side is spectacular."

I'm preTty good, sami.

I've been lugging [not that heavy but bulky..... the[empty] top PART of a box of reams of letter size paper that is helping hold/balance, a big but thin empty box [thick cardboard], a bunch of BIG translucent envelopes {maybe acid-free], 2 pads of .005 acetaTE AND in othe OTHER HAND [along w my shoulder bag, bigger canvas tote bag {with a few thick magazines i found] and ?? 18 x 30 inch piece of 1/8 inch clear plastic. :lmao:

I've been sort of while while remaining balanced tottering around the streets of lowerish manhattan IN BETWEEN catching the :ohmy: :lmao: 4 buses I took 5to to get here to the LIBRARY!

I JUST KNEW I'd never make it home in a "sane" calmish condition if I triend to take aLL THAT STUFF HOME ON THE subway! :lmao:

Of course i have the ! more bus to tske me most of the way homw when I leave here! :lol:

:wink:

Drea said:

Ah yes, snow with thunder and lightning... freaked the hell out of me in first year univ the first time I saw that in Thunder Bay :lol: The funny part being that I was on the phone with Mom at the time, and I'm pretty sure she didn't believe me till this bigass crack of thunder... :wink:

Wait... most people don't know about thundersnow? :lol:

We usually get one or two a year; but it's still a rather interesting experience :lol:

I can try and get pics, but I've actually had an incredibly difficult time keeping track of pics and stuff :reject:

I have some serious evening out to do time-wise :yikes:

I was kind of hoping to just sort of start up as normal from where I am at the moment because there was so much overhauling required when I updated the expansion pack

I think we are having thunder, ice and snow :|
I may get to work tomorrow if it gets bad, everyone else lives too far away and tend to call in when we get this crap.

Oh well, overtime for GG :wink:

We've had Thunder & lightining mixed with Ice and Snow and high winds all day, GG. it's only supposed to get worse through the night, too :happy: :uhoh: most of the schools whoch weren't already closed today sent kids home early, and they are already closed for tomorrow. Local colleges, Universities and even government agencies are closing down, too

stillcrazy1.jpg

stillcrazy.jpg

parenting.jpg

Good afternoon girls! :wave: :D

SG and Larry had twins!!! :hyper: :drool: :cute: :heart:

We had this incredibly cute like on the level of Larry cute guy come look at the house today. I swear I had to seriously try not to say something stupid like "Do you want to have my love child?!" :combust: he was very sweet as well. :wink:

I about lost it when the second kid popped out. I wasn't sure they should've had a second baby anyway... and suddenly there were twins! :ohmy: :lol: :lmao:

Rory is about to turn into a teenager too, by the way, just a day or so away from his birthday :crazy:

Back
Top Bottom