Pleban Girls Party - Amamos U2

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
thanks girls :hug: :heart: It could have been alot worse I guess.

Nighty night SG and GG I hope you both sleep good. :heart: SG I hope your head gets better.

Okay, you guys know about the Knitting Olympics.. well, a reporter from the Globe called Lettuce Knit tonight looking for Stephanie (whose "little idea" on her blog turned into this *g*), but she wasn't there - she just got home from Tacoma on Monday, and we weren't sure whether she'd come or not. Megan talked to the reporter for a minute then said she was wanting to talk to someone about the Knitting Olympics... There were about 5 of us there at the time who were in it, and we just looked at each for a minute before I said "The hell with it, I'll do it." Ended up talking to the woman for about 15 minutes :lol:

Drea said:
You guys are not going to believe what happened at stitch'n'bitch tonight...

I may be quoted in the Globe & Mail on Saturday! :ohmy:

Drea that is so cool! :hyper: Let us know for sure if she does quote you! I want to read the article! :bow:

Very cool Drea :up:

And trust me...I had my picture take when I was younger for a local newspaper :wink:

Who, me?

I couldn't sleep. I keep thinking that I have to go over my notes, again, and again, and again, and again...
I'm going to have to make many pots of coffee today... :crazy:

I got some hours in after I left here... was it four hours ago?
My dad gets up for work at 5, and he woke me up, and then I couldn't go back to sleep...
Thanks Russty :hug: I hope it'll go fine, there's five points to earn from a passed exam, and I need fifteen before summer...

On that note, I'm off to bed... g'night :hug:

(Btw, did I miss any Sims updates in the last thread? I saw the teenagers, and Sim!Drea and Adam's new house...

Back
Top Bottom