Pleban Girls Party - Alumni of U2 University

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
WildHoney said:

Ok, enjoying the dogs :heart: They really do destress you are a crap day at work

dogs & puppies :love:

At least we have 4 days off over Christmas :drool:

Was thinking how much i really want to go to NYC at Christmas time the other day... maybe one day :)

YAY for 4 days Holiday!

and I was just thinking..... before you posted...ah, it'll be fun someday when WIld & NI visit NYC! :)

Of course when the guys tour next time at MSG!!! :hyper: you get DOUBLE your money's worth!! :lol:

WildHoney said:
Jem That picture's awesome :drool:

I got Bono On Bono for my secret Santa Pressie :lol:

I didn't have the heart to tell her i had it already.

aww bless you. Still at least she had taste. :drool:

Ok im off to bed. Am so tired. :yawn:

Sorry ( but have been really run down lately and get tired real easy. :reject: )

NIght . :kiss:

x

I'd doing basically OK, Jem. :)

I have alot to cram in before i go house sit at my sis's {plans to head up there early eve Fri}....with her great stereo [which i can play my u2 DVD's through :drool:, her TV WITH Cable channels :hyper: , a WONDERFULL Park nearby :love: and NO nasty rooomie to BOTHER me! :hyper:

only annoying thing is I hardly have any extra money left at all.....so I can't come down from her house to the Midtown Netcafe to hang with y ou all.

And the Libraries in Manhattan :uhoh: I have a 2 year overdur book [i t was buried in between some of my other Art books- so glancing at the pile I didn't even realize :lol: that it was NOT my book - untill many months later!
Then it there was so much due on it-- I never got the money togther to get it back, :reject:

I'm waiting for my freind to tell me when "Book Amnesty" {return books for free} comes around at the Manhattan libraries again { it's 2 or 3 times a year}!
I'm alright at my Brooklyn branch [seperate systems}.

Last edited:
Dazz - I didn't make the button, one of the other Team Canada ladies made it :wink: I love it though *g* There's usually at least one person who posts after one of our monthly Drunken Knit Nights that they've had to frog some part of the project they were working on :lol:

*snerk* Storms tend to blow themselves out loooooong before they get here unless they start over Lake Ontario ;) TO's on the right side of the lake - Buffalo'll get socked with snow and we won't get anything, or hardly enough to notice :wink:

dazzledbylight said:
:) lucky for you folks!

...visualizing the USA/Canada map of that whole area.......yup, i "see" what you're saying!

sometimes I visualize TO more westerly [into more central canada] than it is! :lol:

:lol: TO people have no concept of "north" really... it's like nothing exists north of Sault St. Marie! However, something like 90% of the country is waaaaaay north (and west or east) of the north shore of Lake Superior ;)

Then again, my hometown is only about half an hour from the southernmost point in Canada (Point Pelee), and that's equivalent in longitude (or is it latitude? geography's never been my strong suit) to northern California!

Drea said:

:lol: TO people have no concept of "north" really... it's like nothing exists north of Sault St. Marie! However, something like 90% of the country is waaaaaay north (and west or east) of the north shore of Lake Superior ;)

Then again, my hometown is only about half an hour from the southernmost point in Canada (Point Pelee), and that's equivalent in longitude (or is it latitude? geography's never been my strong suit) to northern California!

THAT PART I KNOW-- THAT MOST OF canada physically is morte North & goinjg east/west of the most pupulated cites & asuburbs.

I'll have to check out a map for Point Pelee. :)

Latittude is the east-west markers. :yes:

think of "longitude" as the visual equivalent of equalish division .

WHen you slice a tomato in "Norht to South" slices...they all are as long as each other.
Latitude is like slicing the tomato in "horizontal sections" - the more top & bottom slices become way smaller than the ones at the middle {the Equator}".

:lol:
good night wild! :hug:

i just watched "Windows in the sky for the first time! :love:

It's beautiful.

I konow alot of fans wants more of them in nthe vidio, but i don't mind that we onnly get a few glimpses...b/c it's put togther SO well!
Then there's the beautiful reoccurring visual of the "glittery stars" and the flowing "neonish-red lines" kind of signifying... from what i can hear of the lyrics....the love & power of Music/Singing & Live perfomance being passed/ going on tyhru our reccent genrations as it can be captured audially AND Visually now! :heart: :drool:

I probably won't go to the Library tonight.

I'm taking my Teeny didgi camera up into Mid-manhattan to take more Holiday Deocrations so i can show my Mom when I visit her over the weekend!
I know she'll love that! :heart:

I probably miss :( most of you from Fri night thru ues rve b/c I can't afford the Netcafe this week/next week.

gotta go
HAVE WONDERFUL HOLIDAYS******

Back
Top Bottom