Pleban Girls Party - Alumni of U2 University

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I´ll tell you a little story:

When I was 13, I saw on TV ( I think it was a grammy or something like that) one man, he entered the satge, sang the most fantastic song and leaved the stage. I asked who that man was, and no one told me, I just loved him. 10 years later, (I still remembered that man), I was seeing the "exclusives"section on U2.com (when it was still free :mad: ) and guess what ... I SAW THAT MAN... it was the edge singing Numb!!!!! I couldn´t believe it and cried (stupid me) :hug:

Hope you understand me:reject:

Last edited:
BonosBaby12 said:
You know this thread is the quietest that I have seen it in a long time lol

I was thinking the same, I never post in plebans threads like this because I feel like you are an organized comunity :reject: but usually there are a lot of posts :shrug: and Hrm.. kinky things around :giggle:

I have a serious thing for Pop Era Edge :giggle: it's just - the look is so different from his usual personality :lol: It's like a little boy trying to be tough

U2picture10778.jpg

Caroni said:

I was thinking the same, I never post in plebans threads like this because I feel like you are an organized comunity :reject: but usually there are a lot of posts :shrug: and Hrm.. kinky things around :giggle:

You are always quite welcome to come and join in :). The girls in here are pretty nice!

Maybe everyone is getting caught up in the holiday parties and preparations,lol. On a good night it's pretty hard to keep up with everybody,lol.

So you have noticed some of the kinkiness in here too huh? :giggle:

Back
Top Bottom