Pleban Girls Party - All You Need Is Love

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Cold, as usual :lol:

I'm alright though

have to take my sister to the hospital in the morning to have a procedure done - I can't remember the name of it, but it involves lasers and the wall of her uterus - they're hoping this helps the problems she's had (she's had super-heavy periods for months now - only a few days a month that she didn't actually bleed) and do some other tests - hopefully this will be the last of it. She's nervous it may lead to a hysterectomy though

she's really nervous and emotional tonight - I was over there for awhile, but I wasn't doing much good so I decided to come home and relax for awhile and get a little Pleba love in :hug:

Hi DG :hug: Did you get to see Criminal Minds last night?

I haven't gotten them captioned yet but here is Bruce and Dazz's wedding

DazzSpringsteen.jpg

DazzSpringsteen2.jpg

He's coming :D He'll be there later because he's working at a synagogue till 10 tomorrow after he finishes at the credit union, but he's coming :sexywink:

What is it about VP and Bono in Sims that turns into a soap? :lol: She divorced him last time... this time she ditches poor John at the altar and now she's going back to him? :wink:

Sad_Girl said:

Yeah! Good for you :D aren't you glad you asked? :sexywink:

:giggle: As long as the nap he takes between work and getting to the bar doesn't make him miss all of it... :wink: The whole point of this was for him to see me on the dance floor after all :lol:

Back
Top Bottom