Pleban Girls Party - All You Need Is Love

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Sorry to be such a bummer.

I think I'm going to head to bed, and climb under the comforter. I haven't been able to get warm for two days now. :shiver:

Night everyone, and thanks. :hug: :heart:

Jem and Wild, thinking of you two, and sending meeting vibes your way. :) :heart:

Actually, I should head to bed too... g'night all :wave:

Wild and Jem - have fun tomorrow :) May you actually meet the Drummericus Elusiveus (and the related species Singeria Activistis, Guitaristo Extraordinairium and Sexysmug Bassistum :wink: )

~BrightestStar~ said:
Hey SG, how's the creative muse treating you? :shifty:

:lol: suddenly, yesterday I got a rush of creative energy towards my novel and wrote part of the next chapter, (yes wrote - or re-wrote I suppose) because I was so unhappy with what was there already

and right now I'm working on my current fan fic - doing suddenly/surprisingly well :D

Sad_Girl said:
does that mean you're all caught up on the chapters I've sent you? :ohmy:

:shifty:

I just have to read the last one you sent.

And then go back and reread...:reject:

I got all absorbed in the story and wanting to know what would happen next, and instead of actually focusing on editing, which usually slows my reading down, I was zipping (in a good way) right through it. :love:

loincloths....:drool:
:shifty:

Btw, did you know willingly editing someone elses work, and not hating every minute of it apparently makes you crazy? :lol:

~BrightestStar~ said:

:shifty :

I just have to read the last one you sent.

And then go back and reread...:reject :

I got all absorbed in the story and wanting to know what would happen next, and instead of actually focusing on editing, which usually slows my reading down, I was zipping (in a good way) right through it. :love :

loincloths....:drool :
:shifty :

Btw, did you know willingly editing someone elses work, and not hating every minute of it apparently makes you crazy? : lol:

Aww, that is an incredible compliment! :heart:

and uh... no, I didn't know it made you crazy. I didn't mean to make you crazy! :uhoh: :sad: :lol:

I felt bad when my sister said I made her cry, too :reject: I know that that's a good thing, it means the reader is involved with the characters and the story on an emotional level... but I still feel guilty :lol:

and yes loincloths :shifty: :sexywink: do you see B's influence in that character? a totally different side of him, for sure, (than the other character which you pointed out to me :lol: ) but still... at least, I thought so

Doing pretty good. I had an interesting evening. I went to a course at a church nearby that was very interesting and thought provoking. Plus, they played 2 U2 songs during the dinner, so that was definitely cool! :up:

How about you?

that is cool Thora :up: I've been meaning to ask the rock band that sometimes plays at our church services if they would/could do '40'

I'm alright - a lot better now, actually, than I have been most of the day. It's been good for me to be here with my girls tonight :hug:

Sad_Girl said:

Aww, that is an incredible compliment! :heart

and uh... no, I didn't know it made you crazy. I didn't mean to make you crazy! :uhoh :sad :lol

I felt bad when my sister said I made her cry, too :reject: I know that that's a good thing, it means the reader is involved with the characters and the story on an emotional level... but I still feel guilty :lol

and yes loincloths :shifty :sexywink do you see B's influence in that character? a totally different side of him, for sure, (than the other character which you pointed out to me :lol ) but still... at least, I thought so

You are an amazing writer. Seriously. I don't just say this for sexual favours...:sexywink:

Friends have seen me working on it and ask what I'm doing. I explain a friend of mine is trying to get a story published and I'm helping her edit. They all look at me like I'm nuits, as if they think it's the worst thing to do ever...:tsk:
Everyone knows it's far better to edit another's work, it's the editing of your own thats a pain in the arse!

:lol:
Did she cry about the sailor? Huey? Poor guy...:(:heart:

Oh I soooo did! Even if I hadn't been forewarned, and the minute a 'right hand man' was mentioned, I just knew it would be edge'ish and it was. :love::lol:
I somehow pictured elevation era B, I don't know why...:hmm:

and would I be enjoying the loincloth so much if I hadn't noticed B influences? :lol:

Hi Weldy! :hug:

SG - the songs that I heard (there might have been more, I don't know) were WOWY, and a live version of 40. It wasn't loud enough for me to be able to figure out which version it was though. :lol:

~BrightestStar~ said:

Did she cry about the sailor? Huey? Poor guy...: :) heart:

I think you actually have two chapters to read :uhoh: sixteen and seventeen :reject:

~BrightestStar~ said:

Oh I soooo did! Even if I hadn't been forewarned, and the minute a 'right hand man' was mentioned, I just knew it would be edge'ish and it was. :love ::lol :
I somehow pictured elevation era B, I don't know why...: hmm:

:lol: yeah, definitley Elevation/early vertigo era influence. and who else would his right-hand man be :wink:

~BrightestStar~ said:

and would I be enjoying the loincloth so much if I hadn't noticed B influences? :lol:

:hmm: good point!

Back
Top Bottom