Pleban Girls Party - All You Need Is Love

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I know you will find something very cool Weldy:up:

Wild:hug:Happy Happy birthday pretty lady:heart:

Drea, let Carmel see JT Adam:drool:

VP:wave:

love2bmama said:
If you're in London you have to check this out, I just read this on @u2:

"HOT!NEW @U2 UK MEMBERS OF U2.COM: CHECK YOUR E-MAIL!
September 20, 2006
posted by: Tassoula
This morning, U2.com members in the UK received an e-mail stating that U2 will be signing copies of their new book U2 by U2 this Friday, September 22 in central London.

U2.com has 150 invitations available exclusively for UK subscribers. All you have to do is click on the link in your e-mail before 8:00 pm this evening and follow the instructions for your chance to receive one invitation for the event. You'll need to be available to be in central London from 9:30 am until 2:00 pm on Friday. If you're one of the 150 entrants selected at random, U2.com will notify you no later than midnight tonight. (Thx. to Derek for the tip). "

Hi girls, how are you all? :hug: I'm trying to get some work done (trying being the key word) because I finally have a meeting tomorrow. :happy: :|

Bri, so cool that you were on tv! :hyper:

SG, the sims... :lmao: Just one more roll in the hay, huh? :whistle: I'm really not the marrying kind, anyway. :shifty:

VP :hug:

Sim Jem didn't seem to be too surprised or all that upset by Sim VP's little rant session about how B was kissing Jem hello as VP left his house :lol:

Wild :heart: :hug: today is your day!

Sad_Girl said:
VP :hug:

Sim Jem didn't seem to be too surprised or all that upset by Sim VP's little rant session about how B was kissing Jem hello as VP left his house :lol:

Wild :heart: :hug: today is your day!

Is that who it was? There are so many, I can't tell them apart. :crazy: :lol:

Sad_Girl said:
I'm off to bed guys, to try to get a good nights sleep have to be at the hospital with my sis in the morning.

:hug: sweet dreams everyone :heart:

I just finished chapter SG, wonderful job:up: I know I am having Adam dreams tonight. I hope your dreams are sweet too
:hug:

U2MaNaIcWeIdO said:

I'm trying to be gothic this year....but I'm having a hard time finding something good in a plus size...that's also afforable :sigh:

But you are right...I will find something good :D

Hi to everyone who said hi to me :wave: :hug:

The second-hand stores may have something black, cool and afordable. That may be a place to try?

I am off to bed. I have to be at work at 7 am. Sweet dreams Weldy. :hug:

Night ladies:wave:

Back
Top Bottom