Pleban Girls Party - All We want for Christmas is U2

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
a journal is a very cool gift weldy:yes:

I got mr. dis one when we were first dating :heart: it was a pocket journal thing...he writes beautiful poems:drool:

so I got him that so he could write me poems...all the time:drool: :drool: :wink:

Sad_Girl said:
Aw, A poet :love: I love guy poets :yes:

me too:love:

we were in seperate colleges...me in NH and him in Boston...I used to get his poems in the mail:heart: I loved them...they are framed and on our bedroom wall now:heart:

he's so romantic:giggle::heart:

Dismantled said:

me too:love:

we were in seperate colleges...me in NH and him in Boston...I used to get his poems in the mail:heart: I loved them...they are framed and on our bedroom wall now:heart:

he's so romantic:giggle::heart:

thats very sweet :heart:

U2MaNaIcWeIdO said:
Thanks Dis :hug:

My dad got a gift card recently....he wouldn't tell me where...but I found out that he went to Best Buy.....and I think I know one of the DVD's I'm going to get :reject:

oooh which DVD:hyper::wink:

my mom and I went shopping yesterday:rolleyes: we were looking at night shirts and Pj's and stuff for my grandmother...anyway there was this really cute nightie sp? thing I said I liked....

anyway...we were goign to the car and I was putting the bags in the back and my mom was like "Don't look in my bag" so instantly without thinking I looked at the bag:| which you could see through...so I am getting a really cute nightie for christmas:happy::drool:

U2MaNaIcWeIdO said:
Well....like I said Dis....you have a good husband :hug: :up:

he's the best:heart:

he's got major baby fever too:giggle::rolleyes: he does nothing but sit at work and think of names.

Dismantled said:

oooh which DVD:hyper::wink:

my mom and I went shopping yesterday:rolleyes: we were looking at night shirts and Pj's and stuff for my grandmother...anyway there was this really cute nightie sp? thing I said I liked....

anyway...we were goign to the car and I was putting the bags in the back and my mom was like "Don't look in my bag" so instantly without thinking I looked at the bag:| which you could see through...so I am getting a really cute nightie for christmas:happy::drool:

I think I might be getting the Slane DVD....:hyper: I love my dad :heart:!

U2MaNaIcWeIdO said:
Thanks Dis :hug:

My dad got a gift card recently....he wouldn't tell me where...but I found out that he went to Best Buy.....and I think I know one of the DVD's I'm going to get :reject:
I'd better get a certain DVD for Christmas, if Mr. SP knows what's good for him!

U2MaNaIcWeIdO said:

Well...at least he wants a child soon....so that's a good thing. Not a lot of guys are willing to have a child so soon :hug:

yeah, he cannot wait! He's telling everyone I will be pregnant in September:ohmy: :rolleyes::giggle:

he is afraid he is getting too old...he's only 26

Back
Top Bottom