Pleban Girls Party - All We want for Christmas is U2

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Sad_Girl said:
Snooky - My husband doesn't care much about our truck; except that it's in good running order to get us where we need to go... but when it comes to 'His' motorcycle.... well, that bike is definitely his mistress :laugh:

I figure he can have the bike, and I can have U2 :wink:
Oh he want's a motorcycle so bad, but there's no way in hell he's getting one! He's a speed demon!

Snooky pie said:

Oh he want's a motorcycle so bad, but there's no way in hell he's getting one! He's a speed demon!

my dad got one a few months ago :tsk: it just gives them a bigger excuse to drive really fast and weave through the lanes

U2MaNaIcWeIdO said:

:lmao:

This is funny! I'm happy that I don't have a guy yet.

you can drool and oogle at Bono all you want without getting the stare of death:yes:

:drool:

I do it anyway:lmao: *ignore the stare...ignore the stare:lmao:

sami0201 said:

my dad got one a few months ago :tsk:

we got 2 motorcycles last summer...at first I was afraid of Mr. Dis on one:yikes: but he's pretty good:up:...I still won't ride on the back though.....I ride my own..I AM IN CHARGE:evil:

Snooky pie said:

I've basically told him to stop telling me about how fast he can go :huh: He's getting a digital mini-cam to tape the speedometer when he gets the bike out of storage in the spring. :slant:

Boys never outgrow toys :lol:

I can't bitch much about motorcycles since we both have one, but Mr. Cat never rides his anymore so I don't have to worry to much.

And I'm the bad one when it comes to my truck. :giggle: No one screws with her. *pets the pretty truck*

I think cuz Mr. Cat gets to play with everyone elses cars all day he doesn't really care about his own.

sami0201 said:

my dad got one a few months ago :tsk: it just gives them a bigger excuse to drive really fast and weave through the lanes

See, that would Piss My hubby off. he's started a bike club and the biggest thing they are about is responsible driving and safety, etc.... they've gotten flack for turning other bikers in for being ass holes and driving dangerously and irresponsibly

Dismantled said:

we got 2 motorcycles last summer...at first I was afraid of Mr. Dis on one:yikes: but he's pretty good:up:...I still won't ride on the back though.....I ride my own..I AM IN CHARGE:evil:

:lol: my dad had one when we lived in NY but he sold it because he could only ride it for a few months a year....then when we moved here he was pissed that he sold it and then last year I swear he went through a mid-life crisis so he bought one :lmao: but there's no seat on the back :angry:

Dis on a motorcycle :drool: :flirt:

I heard this weird whistling noise in my house...so I ran around trying to figure it out.....it was the potatoes in my over *slaps forehead

Sad_Girl said:

See, that would Piss My hubby off. he's started a bike club and the biggest thing they are about is responsible driving and safety, etc.... they've gotten flack for turning other bikers in for being ass holes and driving dangerously and irresponsibly

:applaud: :up:

I hate my dad on the damn thing...he's one of the assholes who thinks it's cool to do that kind of shit. And it pisses me off to no end that it's not a law to wear a motorcycle helmet in Florida. So guess who usually doesn't wear one :|

sami0201 said:

Dis on a motorcycle :drool: :flirt:

Oh yeah...I'm real hot and its a huge machine:lmao::tsk:

its a tiny little puddle jumper..I think I have a pic...hold on.

your going to laugh at it:lmao:...its hardly a motorcycle....

Potatos know how to whistle? :ohmy:

twoKillerPotatoes2.JPG

:lmao: Dis

picture :hyper:

I have to say my dad's motorcycle is a hot bike...just not with him on it
OMG did I just use the words "dad" and "hot" in the same sentence? :banghead: :barf: :lmao: I was talking about the bike!! :scream:

My Hog...

:lmao:

my riding gear:lmao:...I do wear a helmet btw.

OMG! Johnny Damon is going to the Yankees!! WTF!:mad:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom