Pleban Girls Party - All We want for Christmas is U2

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I posted in the PLEBA party when it was still in PLEBA :D

but still this group seems to have a good time without ripping each others heads off

see all those folds of fat??? that's what is pinning down my right leg!!! foxy is on the other leg:

ChristmasDogs2.jpg

:dance: Is it wrong that I'm much happier now that everyone is here. :giggle: I seriously need to get a life.

It doesn't hurt that Even Better Then The Real Thing just came on. :wink:

~BrightestStar~ said:

:laugh: :cute:

Mucca! :hug:
How are you? Home now, right? :happy:

Yup! My mum and I set up the tree today. I have to say, it may be one of the best trees we've ever bought. Aside from a weird empty patch on the side, it's very nicely shaped :D

yes, no ripping in here chrissi :hug: fights are few and far between. LOL...back in the days when Bri was in Pleba--oh, the derailing!

Hi Russty!:hug:
my pets will not leave my side, though the bunny is fairly indifferent. i was in the bathtub today and the two dogs and kitten were all on the side of the tub on their hind legs peering over the edge :cute: the dogs are very suspicious of my suitcase, though, which is still out. it hasn't been unpacked since...October!

nurse chrissi said:
I posted in the PLEBA party when it was still in PLEBA :D

but still this group seems to have a good time without ripping each others heads off

Yep Chrissi we don't do much mauling in here. Only love. :wink: :heart:

idav0o.jpg

Mucca, the tree sounds lovely. post a picture!

and yes, Bri, let's just say you needed your own private Siberia :wink:

ruffian said:
Hi Russty!:hug:
my pets will not leave my side, though the bunny is fairly indifferent. i was in the bathtub today and the two dogs and kitten were all on the side of the tub on their hind legs peering over the edge :cute: the dogs are very suspicious of my suitcase, though, which is still out. it hasn't been unpacked since...October!

:hug: *happy sigh* I'm glad you got home safely. I was really tempted to drive to Portland the other day. But sadly the snow made it virtually impossible. :(

My dogs are the same way. Whenever I'm gone even for the afternoon they act like they have without me for forever. :heart: You have the cutest doggies though and any time they want to come to California they are more then welcome at our doggy lovin house. :love:

ruffian said:

I've been working on a theory of the stages of a PLEBAn and the first is one we all go through - the OMFG I've found others like me and now I can behave as hussy-like as I want to

believe me I was there

ruffian said:

Sure, but later when I have an actual reason to go downstairs. I'm quite comfy where I am right now :lol:

:laugh:

nurse chrissi said:

I've been working on a theory of the stages of a PLEBAn and the first is one we all go through - the OMFG I've found others like me and now I can behave as hussy-like as I want to

believe me I was there

I don't think I've left :reject:

<--- Hussy like and proud to be! :happy: :lol:

and quite obviously still a post whore at heart...

~BrightestStar~ said:
My pup midnight misses me when I'm gone for an hour. :lol: :cute: :love:

My cat cries (yowls, more like) and gets out this stuffed animal he likes to drag around (a security blanket of sorts) whenever I leave. I never come home to find the 'rat' as we call it, still in the toybox, BV has dragged it out into the living room or somewhere. And If I just go outside to warm up the truck or something, when I come back in, I catch him in the act of crying and carrying on :cute:

great pics! and russty, don't invite my dogs. they'll pack their toys and show up when the 4th leg starts!

chrissi, glad there is a picture of us on the rail together. what a blast!

Hi everyone!!! :wave: :hug: Hope everyone is having a great night. I see we have some Setlist Partiers here...welcome, Kelly & Redkat & Chrissi!!!

The party never ends when you're a PLEBA Girl!!!

And RUFF...:hug: :hug: So great to see you here! I love the pictures of Missing Link and your other furry baby!!! I'll get to hug two pugs in three days from now...I can't wait!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom