Pleban Girls Party - All We Want For Chrismas is...."insert wanted band member here"

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
aw :madwife: for the internet... whatever is going on, it's all Bill Gates's fault!

Work is good :drool: means moneyz!

I've been fine... a bit sick, exam week and such... but it's ok... :drool: Saw a certain fine man in fine tight black jeans today... so yea, I'm doing allright...

Hi GG! No more :sick: I hope.

I got amazing news at work today. They're pulling 30 kids out of my classes (I'm WAY over my legal limit and have been all term) and I GET TO PICK WHO THEY TAKE!!!!!!! No more class from hell :yippie: :yippie:

zuropa_fit said:
Hi GG! No more :sick: I hope.

I got amazing news at work today. They're pulling 30 kids out of my classes (I'm WAY over my legal limit and have been all term) and I GET TO PICK WHO THEY TAKE!!!!!!! No more class from hell :yippie: :yippie:

:shocked: MAN THAT"S SWEET!!!!

:lmao: picking the idiots out I bet!

well I just said it, no hugs or kisses.... :drool: but the grin he gave me... ohhhh

there have been a few hot guys coming into Lush, they flirt and stuff but never ask for my number :(

On the positive side I have applied to work in Canada next yr :D

zuropa_fit said:
You work at a place called Lush? That's awesome. What is it?

'Night GG. Sweet dreams.

Yeah it's a place that sells Handmade cosmetics. Bath bombs, shower gels, hair stuff, skincare etc, all natural with no extra crap in, heh. But I'm only working there till the end of December *sob*

chickadee said:

Yeah it's a place that sells Handmade cosmetics. Bath bombs, shower gels, hair stuff, skincare etc, all natural with no extra crap in, heh. But I'm only working there till the end of December *sob*

Then what? and more importantly, do you get an employee discount? :drool:

Back
Top Bottom