Pleban Girls Party - All We Want For Chrismas is...."insert wanted band member here"

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
This just got posted to the U2 GTA list, and will interest anyone who owns the deluxe edition JT...

Don't forget the Easter Egg with the Dalton Brothers.

Go to the music video screen and click on the line above "U2."
You will come to an "enter the password" screen.
If you know Adam's Dalton alter ego, you'll know the password. [BETTY DALTON]

*makes mental note to try that over the weekend* :wink:

:wave: :hug:

I'm just in passing.....but I'm missing you guys all sooooooo much! Life has been far too busy lately and now the kids are on their summer holidays....we're going camping on Boxing day, so I won't surface properly for a few weeks yet :madwife:

BUT, don't forget how much I miss you all and don't forget me!!!

:kiss: :hug:

hhmmmmmm........

i see I missed jo a few days back :( {{hugs}}

and molly and kaf dropped in! :hyper:
:laugh: kaff's smiley with frying pan!

nice to see Kat was back, too. :D

feel better gg2.
and keep feeling better, SG!

Missing you all! :heart:

But I should be back on track on-line again(here & there) with EST/USA mid/late afternoons/early evenings on several days a week{days} again by ? first FULL week in Jan!:yippie: :yippie: :yippie:

gluey said:
:wave: :hug:

I'm just in passing.....but I'm missing you guys all sooooooo much! Life has been far too busy lately and now the kids are on their summer holidays....we're going camping on Boxing day, so I won't surface properly for a few weeks yet :madwife:

BUT, don't forget how much I miss you all and don't forget me!!!

:kiss: :hug:

I MISS YOU GLUEY !!!!!! :hug:

Aaw, I missed :drunk: gluey... :(

Yay Zooey! That's awesome that you can say goodbye to the class from hell :yippie:

Good to see you again, Kat... I love walking past the Lush stores, they smell so good... :drool:
Except there's one in a nearby shopping centre right next to a Mrs Fields cookie shop, and those two smells, while each delicious on their own, do not mingle well. :uhoh: ... :giggle:

Great thread title! :shifty:

Summer rain.... :drool: :hyper:

I'm doing better, I think :fingerscrossed: had a bad day yesterday but I think overall things are getting better :pray:

How've you been? I see you got to see your B the other day :flirt:

:whistle: yea, that sure helped to lift my mood!
might ahve a new pic somewhere soon cause they went on another art class trip.... he was wearing his tight shiny black jeans yesterday so who knows, might've worn them wednesday too :drool:

:crack: I've been ill aswell, man I had such a craving for junkfood while everything I ate I threw up again seconds after.... I finally satisfied myself today with a cheeseburger and fries :drool: Mcdonalds...

:lol: still having weird food habits?

The nurse I talk to at the health department here told me she has cravings for greasy hamburgers whenever she is sick to her stomach, too - I thought she was the only one! :eyebrow: :wink:

Um... no, I don't think I've developed any really weird habits - except for sometimes craving something and it has to be exactly that - not just something similar. (I think I told you about cutting the orange sherbert off the sherbert/ice cream bars)

I have several foods I won't eat now, though :lol: :yuck: but you don't need to hear the horror stories :sick:

My mom has gone nuts with the Christmas treats - sugar cookies (I swear she makes the BEST ones in the world :drool: ) fudge (Chocolate and peanut butter) rice krispie treats, no bake cookies, peanut butter cake, Pumpkin roll-ups... and so MUCH of everything! She's been in the kitchen for three days straight!

:lol: well, Mj texted me that she's ill now too and has that craving too!

:drool: Christmas treats...
:yuck: chocolate and peanutbutter... no thanks!

:lol: you guys do so much with peanut butter.... we only eat it on bread!

I love peanut butter :drool: I'm a real junkie for it :lol:

I don't touch any of the pumpkin - spice stuff (like pumpkin pie) though :no: not my idea of a treat

Back
Top Bottom