Pleban Girls Party - All We Want For Chrismas is...."insert wanted band member here"

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Weldy, GG :hug:

I'm off and on today - in case you hadn't guessed :p

and guess what - I'm actually writing! :happy: I haven't been able to write anything in so long!

Sad_Girl said:

I'm off and on today - in case you hadn't guessed :p

and guess what - I'm actually writing! :happy: I haven't been able to write anything in so long!

Me too, off and on, that is. Went to the gym, now I"m off to brave the shopping masses - have to go to FIVE stores to return stuff!

Then I, too will come back and try to write! Good luck SG. Hope the smurf treated you well yesterday so you could enjoy some x-mas dinner and goodies!

Yep - I had a nice ham dinner with my sister's family and my parents yesterday, then we went and saw National Treasure after the kids got done trying out their new toys

today I'm eating hard boiled eggs for some reason (I don't usually like eggs much :shrug: I've eaten three of them in the last ten minutes tho :lol: )

I'm working on a sequel to my as-yet-unsold fanatasy novel, and am thinking of going back to edit the first novel a little as I go along :happy:

but for now, I too am off to brave the crowds - we ate all the groceries in the house and have a little extra Christmas money burning holes in our pockets :wink:

bbl :hug:

Sad_Girl said:
Weldy, GG :hug :

I'm off and on today - in case you hadn't guessed : p

and guess what - I'm actually writing! :happy : I haven't been able to write anything in so long!

yay for writing. :hug::applaud:

My poor wild all ill.

happy Xmas girls. :heart::hug: Spent yesterday with craig so sorry bout the late message but had no net access. Hope it was a good day if you love it ( or bearable day if you're not so keen) for everyone. Its over now anyway.

:heart::hug:

Will post a picture of my pretty ring. :love:

See i missed Sami yesterday. :sad:

Pretty ring coming up. :drool:

Pretty ring pic 1, sorry bout the 2 fingers in one pic, i had to put the others down so i could see if the ring was in the pic. :lol:

Photo3.jpg

Photo1.jpg

ETA oops they seemed bigger on my computer. took them with webcam, will take some more with my digi camera

Back
Top Bottom