Pleban Girls Party - Admitting our Blue Crack addiction proudly

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
My little cousin's friend's dad (lol) works for Sony and his parents are going to the grammys :madwife: My aunt asked the mom if she meets U2 to get me an autograph (she met a bunch of people last year and said Steven Tyler is a stick :laugh: ) And she said if she gets any autographs she's keeping them for herself :angry: :lol:

sami0201 said:
My little cousin's friend's dad (lol) works for Sony and his parents are going to the grammys :madwife : My aunt asked the mom if she meets U2 to get me an autograph (she met a bunch of people last year and said Steven Tyler is a stick :laugh : ) And she said if she gets any autographs she's keeping them for herself :angry : :lol :

:madwife::madwife::madwife::angry:

Some people :angry: Sami :hug:

a guy at my work told me he knows Anton Corbijn :shifty: and used to get invites to his exhibitions years ago, wonder if he still knows him :lol::shifty:

I have a quick favor to ask...

Do any of you have an acoustic version of Walk On? If so can you please upload it for me because I need it for this school project that I am doing :reject:

sami0201 said:

Yeah, the awards themselves are, but I just want to go because it's like the whole music world in one place :love: And our boys are there. :drool:

If my friend meets U2 and doesn't get me an autograph....:madwife: :madwife:

Back
Top Bottom